BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sana B.
This product smells terrible but it wotks good enough to get the job done. I know nail remover smells bad but up & up is just.... Wow
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
It removes my nail polish great, it takes it all of and it does not have a really bad scent to it. The scent is not a problem at all
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
It takes off the nail polish, but I do not see much nourishment in my nails. Sometimes they are still very dry and thet are brittle.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Has a strong oder and you meed to ise in a welk ventilated area with open windows or a fan blowing dont want to inhail this remover.
mae a.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this again and again. Like every other nail polish remover it's drying but that's nothing new. It does the job just fine.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
I've never tried all that expensive stuff because the cheap ones from target work really good and I feel like there's no difference!
Lorna M.
Target up and up brand is my fav! This nail polish remover isn't like other chrap brands, it works just as well as the high end stuff
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Every effective. Just as good as the more expansive stuff. I don’t notice my nails as being stronger, but easily removes nail polish!
Drubs lol K.
Up & up is my go to nail polish remover because of the price lol it's a good nail polish for no more then $2 and it gets the job done
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
It's as good as any other nail polish remover. I don't find that it strengthens or nourishes as it claims but it gets the polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?