BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

E N.
Great at getting nail polish off, but always leaves my nails feeling weak and like they were just doused in harsh chemicals.
lorena a.
oxnard, CA
Affordable does it job. Why buy anything more don't at all. This works amazing. It's the same thing all them fancy ones have
Angie D.
Takes nail polish off easily without scrubbing and doesn't leave your nails feeling gritty or brittle. It also had a low odor
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
Very nifty product to keep around. I love this nail polish remover and it doesn't smell too terrible so I guess that's cool.
Emely V.
Bronx, NY
Great nail polish remover. Works very well not only does it remove all the nail polish but it helps your nails stay healthy.
Mondyne A.
Norcross, GA
Really Goid Tempve . I Only Have To Use One Removing Pad When I Use This Remover . It's Quick , Easy , & The Products Cheap .
Bonnie P.
Fairfield, CA
Target brands are normally cheaper and compare just as well as the name brands. I buy nail polish remover about once a year.
Selene k M.
This nail polish remover works well. Just a couple of rubs and polish comes right off. Affordable and found in Target stores.
Isabel
Best acetone ever. I mean they don't get my nails dry and takes away the nail polish easy and fast. Also this is super cheap.
Reese S.
houston, tx
this nail polish remover is very nice! it takes the nail polish off quickly and it doesnt feel like your nails are dried up!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?