BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jessica T.
Panorama City, CA
Great nail polish remover. Keeps my nails healthy and strong. Scent isn't too bad. Works just as good as name brands. Cheap.
Lizbeth C.
Went through a whole bottle and my nail last a longer time without breaking. Its cheap and its great removing my nail polish
Roz G.
Minneapolis, MN
Not as strong as acetone of course but gentle on my nails. Removes nail polish fairly easily without being harsh on my skin.
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
I have used this brand and type for a long time. I'm a price person and this is perfect. Works great for myself and my girls
gala c.
Dallas, TX
typical nail polish remover. Easy and cheap. Love all target products and I will keep buying them. They are of great quality!
Kenya S.
Charlotte, NC
Removes all the nail polish smell is strong but not to strong and it doesn't strip nails at all. I would recommend buying it.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
Great price and keeps my nails nice and strong - especially during the colder time of the year. Great at removing the polish
Anna R.
San Marcos, TX
I think this nail polish remover from target works well and just the same as the others. You can get it for a dollar or less.
Angie D.
Takes nail polish off easily without scrubbing and doesn't leave your nails feeling gritty or brittle. It also had a low odor
Liva B.
Philadelphia
Works great with my natural nails and with my acrylic nails . At one point it was strong enough to remove my gel nail polish
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?