BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
MARIA M.
San Francisco, CA
I find this product as the best when it comes to nail polish remover. I've used it a several times and it leaves my nails strength.
Christina V.
Romulus
Works well to remove all colors of nail polish and doesn't dry out my cuticles, plus I always find it is cheaper then other brands.
Sydney D.
South Orange, NJ
This gets the job done! This remover easily removes polish with a cotton swab and doesn't leave your nails feeling week afterwards
Naomi O.
Windsor Locks, CT
This one is good beacuse it's not harsh on your nails it doesn't dry the nail beds rather it makes them look and feel more healthy
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN
I have used this for years and never had a reaction or problem with this nail polish remover. It works very well for the low cost.
Gabrielle I.
Takes my polish off fine, works like any other nail polish remover, definitely wouldn't spend a whole lot for a nail polish remover
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love anything by this affordable brand. This nail polish remover is great and I like that it has the strengthening aspect to it!
Jessica P.
Owings Mills, MD
Removed my nail polish fairly well. took some hard rubbing to remove all of the polish. wasn't very expensive. overall good buy.
Kari U.
Chatfield, MN
This remover works just as well as the name brands and doesn't have a terrible odor like some of the cheaper brands tend to have.
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a good polish remover to keep your nails hydrated, and not dry. The scent is not overbearing, and this gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?