BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Anoushka D.
Centreville, VA
Pretty average nail polish remover did not do much to my nails but it did get the nail polish off easily. I wish it would strengthen nails more
Carly H.
Commerce City, CO
It does what it needs to do, not great but it does remove what you need to remove. I would recommend it if you need something cheap and quick.
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
I love the purple color lol. This is cheaper then other brands it gets the job done I will continue to buy this brand and target is my favorite
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Overall a good polish remover. My nails feel stronger after use, but I have fragile nails so they don't stay that way long. I would use again.
Zoe N.
Whitehouse, TX
Removes my nail polish quickly and easily. It works great! It doesn't feel like it breaks down the top layer of my nails like some removers do.
Courtney L.
Phelan
Does exactly what I need it for. I always buy generic brands for the cost difference. I've never had an issue with this product. No complaints
đź‘‘Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I love this nail Polish it remove or because it helps remove nail Polish really good And it's not that expensive any help strengthen your nails
Blayne W.
Not sure if it strengthens nails, I don’t use it enough to verify that claim. It is, however, very cheap and gets nail polish off pretty well.
Natasha M.
Spartanburg, SC
Does not strengthen nails it has a harsh smell and makes the nails feel sticky after usage. The removal is also not as strong as pure acetone.
Saira A.
Livingston, CA
This nail polish remover works really well. I like how it's super simple to use and there is no hassle to it. Would highly recommend to anyone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.