BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Samantha r.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the price and quality of this product. It strengthens your nails when removing the polish and it doesn't break the bank.
Christina F.
Smells good not to strong to the nose like most nail polish removers. Removes polish after two coats. Doesn't dry out the nail
Roxanna V.
Forest Grove, OR
works fast and don't have to use very much or it and the smell isn't to over powering and doesn't leave your finger feeling dry
Elizabeth S.
Greensburg, PA
Doesn't dry out my nails and has a less harsh chemical smell. Regular buyer. Will continue to buy. Easy to use and works well!
This is my go to nail polish remover. It doesn't seem to strengthened that much, but also isn't damaging or harsh on my nails.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
this brand can be found at target, it is actually very good , it removes the nail polish very quickly .  It is not hard to use.
Megan M.
Chandler, AZ
The nail polish remover works really well and smells nice! Sometimes I have to use more than needed in order to get polish off.
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
Great product and great price. I cannot think of any cons. It compares about the same to other brands but for a cheaper price.
ThehatboxghostPM M.
Decent product but not as good as the Sally Hansen brand. Maybe it's personal preference but I just prefer to use Sally brand.
Yael L.
Gets the nail polish off easily and smoothly just like a nail polish remover should. It's nothing fancy but does the job well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?