BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Kailin C.
Seal Beach, CA
It takes the nail polish off right away with a Better smell than regular nail polish. I'm not afraid of my child chewing on my finger after using it
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
Up & Up nail polish remover does the job well and does not cost too much — usually under $2. The strengthening one smells better than most as well
Jilly W.
Saint Paul
Good product. Gets the product of your nails easily without much work. The smell is overpowering but it’s worth it for how well the product works.
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
The smell is pretty rough. But it is a nice product and removes the polish well. It does dry up my skin around the nails, but it works well enough.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
Takes of all nail polish but some you have to scrub really hard to get it off. I’m not sure about how Strengthening it is because I use false nails
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Gianny M.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice smell to it and actually leaves my nails soft and moisturized. Not only my nails but my hands as well, doesn't dry or crack my nails and skin
Tina T.
Perris, CA
The smell is to strong. Have to use alot of this to remove polish because its not 100% acetone. I would recommend to buy the ones with 100% acetone
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This is one of my go to nail polish removers. It’s a great product for a great price. I would definitely compare it with other name brand products.
Marcela V.
Salt Lake City, UT
I feel like this remover really helped my nails. It strengthened them and don't break easily anymore and also removed polish super quick and easy.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.