BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sami B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This works well not amazing but it's just the same as every other nail polish remover you definitely can't go wrong with it.
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
A run of the mill nail polish remover. It takes off my nail polish. There is nothing special about it. It gets the job done.
Guadalupe L.
Been using this for years now. It Takes away the nail polish. It also does what it says and keeps your nails nice and strong.
Roz G.
Minneapolis, MN
Not as strong as acetone of course but gentle on my nails. Removes nail polish fairly easily without being harsh on my skin.
Nelly M.
Fontana, CA
Removes polish well, doesn't leave nails stained and leaves your nails with a shine. Does not smell bad and super affordable
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
I have used this brand and type for a long time. I'm a price person and this is perfect. Works great for myself and my girls
Ashley P.
I don't know if I can say that this is strengthening my nails because I don't use it very often, but it takes the polish off!
Jazmine C.
Tampa, FL
This is a great nail polish remover. Its amazing and the smell is not as strong as other accetones will deffinetly buy again.
Amy F.
Charlotte, NC
Great stuff. Strong enough to remove polish but the scent isn't too harsh. It's good quality remover at an inexpensive price.
Ayla B.
Just a regular nail polish remover and it does the job quite well i will always buy this because its affordable and amazing.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?