BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
The strengthening formula is great because it doesn't weaken your already weak nails. The less strain you put on your nails the better.
Paige W.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff takes off my darkest nail polish with one cotton ball! Super easy. I love how this makes my nails feel stronger than normal!
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover will get off the most stubborn nail polish! I've even used this to remove gel nail polish and it works amazing
Krystal N.
Dallas, TX
Good nail polish remover. Good value as well. I think it works better than some ofnthr "name brands". Definitely a staple in my house.
Leah T.
Kansas City, KS
Works just as good as the name brands. Half of the price. I never need a lot to do the job. Leaves a decent after-smell on your nails.
Deidre R.
Edinburg, TX
All time favorite nail polish remover! Especially great to use when you're always getting your nails done. Helps strengthen weak nails.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Great price, works well!! Cotton ball soaks up liquid fast, and last long not having to go through a lot. Bottle lasted me a long time!
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
I have thumbnails to begin with, so I hate damaging them with remover! This does the trick for removing polish without being too harsh!
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Price is right can't complain. Removes the polish right off with one wipe. Smells a bit strong, but not unbearable. Worth trying out.
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?