BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Laurel W.
First off the price you can never go wrong with on this. Secondly this remover has worked fantastic with any of the nail polishes that I have used it with taking it off perfectly.
Emily W.
rochester
This is an excellent polish remover, it does what it's supposed too, I obviously buy it at target. It doesn't have too bad of a smell, i do think it does help strengthen my nails!
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
I don’t know if I can tell if this makes my nails stronger or not, but it works great as a nail polish remover and the purple is a much more fun color than regular polish removers
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Not as strong as some of the other up and up nail polish remover that I’ve tried but that is expected since it helps to nourish nails. I have definitely noticed that my nails feel stronger after using as opposed to harsher nail polish removers
Haley D.
This works just as well as any other removing and is typically a cheap option. I’m not sure about the “strengthening” claim. I don’t use remover enough for it to have any effects.
valeria c.
Not only is this cheap and affordable but it also manages to easily take off the leftover nail polish that has not come off. You can easily find it in any drug store nearby.
Natalie N.
Willowick, OH
It’s a good polish remover. Can’t say I noticed my nails being any stronger but, really, that’s ok. It’s job was mainly to remove the polish. Which it did. I’d use it again.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is a great nail polish remover and it’s also a great price! It takes off my nail polish without a struggle, which is always nice. I recommend this polish remover to anyone!
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
Up & Up brands are great products! Taking off nail polish is very easy and hardly any scrubbing to get it off. Price for this product is prefect and can be found at Target.
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
I paint my nails often and prefer this to the name brands. My nails are thin and weak and this may not actually strengthen them, but it doesn’t further destroy them (which others do). It also doesn’t smell too bad.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?