BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
My go-to polish remover. I regularly give myself a manicure about once or twice a week, depending on how long lasting my nail polish is. This stuff of great at removing ALL of my different kinds of nail polished, including my gel infused ones that cheap, store-name removers won't remove. Highly recommended!!
Mashanna F.
This nail polish remover takes off my nail polish in one - two rubs. It is so easy to use and if you were to spill, which I have done, it did not stain my carpet! This is one of my favorite nail polish removers! 10/5 would recommend, and yes I know 10/5 is not possible! With this nail polish remover it is !
Natalie S.
Yay! This nail polish remover is pretty typical, but it gets brownie points for being purple :) It delivers and removes nail polish, but I can't vouch for its claim to strengthen nails as I don't use it often enough. It removes polish without over-drying my nails or irritating my nailbeds and surrounding skin.
Daya G.
Whitinsville, MA
Love this remover. I used to use straight acetone remover on my nails for years and they were always brittle and would peel. Since I started using this remover my nails have become so much stronger. They barely ever break or peel anymore and I've been able to grow them 3 times longer than I ever could before!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I think this is a great nail polish remover .It works as well as the more expensive ones at half the cost . I have been using it for several years . It removes the nail polish quickly . I am not sure about the strengthening claims but it was the same cost as the other one so I thought I would give it a chance.
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR
I have no idea if this has improved the strength of my nails, but it does remove nail polish.

It wasn't great at getting g the pink nail polish from my beige carpet when my daughter tipped over the bottle, but it works fine for the intended purpose of removing polish from my nails.

I would buy it again.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
Up&Up strengthening nail polish remover is my go to because I have nails that tend to flake as they get longer. Though I do not use this product very often, I do think it helps protect my nails from the adverse effects of nail polish remover. Also, this brand is a nice and cheaper alternative from the other products on the market.
Nichole S.
This nail polish remover works just as well as others, and I would definitely have to say it does not weaken my nails. It does not necessarily strengthen them, which is why I gave it four stars, but because it did not affect the weakness or strength I would say it is better than normal nail polish remover.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love how strong my nails feel after using this product. I use it on a regular basis. It's good on price and does exactly what it says it's going to do. Removes polish effortlessly! I would repurchase and doesn't smell as bad as your normal nail polish remover. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
This nail product is very good for an at home medi pedi. I am a repeated user of this product and buy it when needed. The pros are that this product works very well. In my opinion there are no cons. It is easy to apply and I would recommend this product to others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?