BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Price is right can't complain. Removes the polish right off with one wipe. Smells a bit strong, but not unbearable. Worth trying out.
Caelan C.
It dose the job it dose make skin around nail burn and turn a light red do not no if I would buy this again or recommend buying this
Alicia N.
Works well to remove. Can't say it's making my nails strong though. Price is good. Compared well with other store brands I had used.
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
I buy this most often. Great product, excellent price and the smell isn’t so bad. I’d recommend it and I’ll continue to purchase it!
Sharon A.
Lynchburg, VA
Very affordable and good for every day use. Smell is potent, but does its job well, if not better than pricey nail polish removers
Summer T.
Irving, TX
I love the up and up brand of nail polish remover I'm always at target so it's convenient to get! Works great and is a great price!
Jacquelyn S.
This is my go to nail polish remover. I highly recommend it. It gets the nail polish off fast and leaves my nails feeling great!!!
Allie T.
Pensacola, FL
Works pretty well. I still have to use a good bit of it in order to get all my polish off, so I wish it could be a little stronger.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?