BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Andrea Y.
Florence , AL
This remover works very well to remove all colors! It doesn't leave my nails feeling grimy or brittle. The price is great and so is the product.
Hayley W.
This isn't my favorite Polish removed as I feel it doesn't remove the Polish as well as others I have used. Decent product for the price though.
Angela D.
O Fallon, MO
It does its job.... removes nail polish from your nail. although what I do like about this one over the other one is its smell. not over powerful
Doraa F.
Blue Island, IL
Its a good nail polish remover, works good with regular polishes but when it comes to glitter polishes it is a little more difficult to take off
Amber L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This nail polish remover works just as well as any other nail polish remover. I gave it a one because I did not notice my nails were any atronger
Cesilia R.
San Jose, CA
You can't beat the price and works just as well as any name brand nail polish remover . You just need a little bit to remove all your nail polish
okylanny z.
El Paso, TX
Best nail polish.remover you will find for a very low cost and its very very light sented also it removes your polish whitout staining your nails
Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
Love this nail polish remover. Great value. Works great at a low cost. Love that it is strengthening for the damage that having polish on can do.
natalie c.
Los Angeles
Does the trick! I like how it also adds strengthening power, and the purple color helps too. I feel better using this than the plain clear kind.
Quiesha J.
Phoenix, AZ
One cotton ball paired with this polish remover removes polish on both hands. I love a nail polish remover where I'm not using 5-10 cotton balls!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.