BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Every effective. Just as good as the more expansive stuff. I don’t notice my nails as being stronger, but easily removes nail polish!
Corina H.
Fresno, CA
Love using this one because I feel my nails as smoother once I use this. Nail polish comes off easily with this. Always buy this one.
ashley a.
Store brands are sometimes so much better! This nailpolish remover is so quick to take off unwanted nailpolish! I absolutely love it.
Jaime G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Takes of most basic nail polishes with ease. Great price. Not damaging to nail. You don' t need a lot of remover to get the job done.
Khedije B.
Use this product often since I don't put get on my nails so when my nails starts to chip I remove the polish easily with this product
Julie M.
Kent, OH
This product gets all sorts of nail polish off and I love it!!! There doesn't need to be a lot of remover to get it taken off.
Malissa C.
Up and Up strengthening nail polish remover is not harsh on my nails, making them stronger and removers stubborn nail polish stains.
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
Mary R.
Smells pleasant and gets the job done. I can't speak to whether it actually strengthens my nails, but it doesn't seem to damage them.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?