BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
I love buying this brand. It is a good brand, easy to take places, and is easy to get the job done. Not very expensive either.
Carrie H.
Nail polish remover that does the trick. I don't notice much about strengthening my nails, but works well to get my polish off!
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
Does what it says on the tin; it gets regular nail polish off my nails. Not sure if it strenghtens the nails, but it's purple.
Yael L.
Gets the nail polish off easily and smoothly just like a nail polish remover should. It's nothing fancy but does the job well.
Madi D.
Fort Collins, CO
This nail polish remover is great on your nails and doesn't reck them! I use this brand every time. Up & Up is one of my top 5.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Works really good for the price. The smell isn't overpowering like most nail polish removers. I would definitely purchase again
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
This remover works pretty well. It takes lighter polish right off, but sometimes it takes a few tries to remove darker colors.
Elizabeth S.
Greensburg, PA
Doesn't dry out my nails and has a less harsh chemical smell. Regular buyer. Will continue to buy. Easy to use and works well!
Sophia A.
Memphis
I never stick to one nail polish remover, but this one is great! It's sooo inexpensive and gets rid of nail polish right away!
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
This products works great for me and is my go-to when I'm looking for a remover and not acetone. Is gentle on the skin as well!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?