BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
Love this nail polish. It gets my nail polish even the glitter off easily. I don't need alot just to dips for both hands. It lasts forever as well
Jilly W.
Saint Paul
Good product. Gets the product of your nails easily without much work. The smell is overpowering but it’s worth it for how well the product works.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Nail polish remover is all the same. I use this one because it's cheap and effective. Not as effective as acetone if removing dark polish however.
Ana R.
I always purchase this nail polish remover as it is quick and easy to use with no hassle or mess! It gets the nail polish right off! It's my go to.
Catherine C.
Excellent nail polish remover! With just a little goes along way! Doesn't have a strong odor so it's perfect for anyone who is sensitive to smells
Emily S.
Wel priced , has a decent smell for it being nail polish remover ... Comes off easy you don't have to scrub the polish and the bottle last a while
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This is one of my go to nail polish removers. It’s a great product for a great price. I would definitely compare it with other name brand products.
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
Up & Up nail polish remover does the job well and does not cost too much — usually under $2. The strengthening one smells better than most as well
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
The smell is pretty rough. But it is a nice product and removes the polish well. It does dry up my skin around the nails, but it works well enough.
Jade V.
Hanford, CA
I love this nail polish remover, it helps get my stubborn nail polish off when I want to re-due my nails. I really love it and use it all the time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.