BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lorna M.
Target up and up brand is my fav! This nail polish remover isn't like other chrap brands, it works just as well as the high end stuff
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
Simple nail polish remover that gets the job done! I recommend to others! This is from Target and I thoroughly enjoy using it!
Mary R.
Smells pleasant and gets the job done. I can't speak to whether it actually strengthens my nails, but it doesn't seem to damage them.
mae a.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this again and again. Like every other nail polish remover it's drying but that's nothing new. It does the job just fine.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
I've never tried all that expensive stuff because the cheap ones from target work really good and I feel like there's no difference!
Taylie B.
Great product! Removes nail polish very quickly and don't need a lot of cotton balls to remove. Smell is bearable and not too strong.
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Every effective. Just as good as the more expansive stuff. I don’t notice my nails as being stronger, but easily removes nail polish!
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
Alicia N.
Works well to remove. Can't say it's making my nails strong though. Price is good. Compared well with other store brands I had used.
Aly G.
The smell is awful but that is to be expected with any nail polish remover! Works like a charm! Highly recommend over the band brand!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?