BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Megan F.
Easily removes most of my nail polish. Polish with glitter is tough to remove though. My nails always feel soft after using this product.
Sherise W.
Charlotte, NC
Works great! The price is very inexpensive and the bottle lasts. I use the strengthening because my nails tend to be very weak at times.
Yizzle W.
1734 New Hampshire Ave.
Not sure if my nails are really strengthened but it does take the polish off my nails well and doesn’t leave the weird residue behind.
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
I love how mild this polish remover is on my nails. Other products tend to dry my nails out but this brand moisturizers as it removes.
Kendra Z.
This remover is great! It takes off nail polish well and my nails don’t feel more brittle or soft after like they do with other brands.
Karen C.
Brighton, CO
Toattaly removes all of your nail polish and even your glitter nails love buying this because it's easy to find and is very inexpensive
Amelia K.
Oakwood
Affordable and super easy to use without out being too harsh on the skin. Effectively removes all the nail polish in one or two swipes
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've been buying this for years! I like how gentle it is on nails compared to straight acetone. It gets rid of any nail polish I have.
Mara M.
Allen Park
I have been using this nail polish remover for years. I feel like it really makes my nails stronger after taking my shellac polish off.
Stephanie R.
Easily removed nail Polish and I like the strengthening factor to help replenish my nails after removing and damaging them with polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?