BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
dulce liliana g.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to get everything off your nail. Also, like that is helps strengthen your nails after I have had acrylics on for a while.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
preforms just the same as high end polish removers. The price is representative of the quality and can be purchased at Target.
Valerie K.
Kissimmee, FL
This nail polish remover does its job while adding strength to your nails. It works just like others but for cheaper of a cost.
Shanna R.
It does what I needs to do, it goes a long way too. Just not sure if its really strengthening my nails while it removes polish.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I never stick to one nail polish remover, but this one is great! It's sooo inexpensive and gets rid of nail polish right away!
Liz G.
Austin, TX
Love this product, it is always my go to. I have used this for years. Makes my nails feel strong and removes my old nail polish
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This nail polish remover is awesome for the price. It will get any color without leaving a stain behind. I highly recommend it.
Sarah S.
Auburn Hills, MI
For a store brand remover, this works great. I never have an issue removing my polish. Comparable to a big name brand remover.
Elizabeth S.
Greensburg, PA
Doesn't dry out my nails and has a less harsh chemical smell. Regular buyer. Will continue to buy. Easy to use and works well!
Erica H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This works great to get Polish off. Typically do not need more than a tiny bit on a cotton swab. Cheap price for great quality.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?