BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
Lorna M.
Target up and up brand is my fav! This nail polish remover isn't like other chrap brands, it works just as well as the high end stuff
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
It takes off the nail polish, but I do not see much nourishment in my nails. Sometimes they are still very dry and thet are brittle.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
This product gets all sorts of nail polish off and I love it!!! There doesn't need to be a lot of remover to get it taken off.
mae a.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this again and again. Like every other nail polish remover it's drying but that's nothing new. It does the job just fine.
Drubs lol K.
Up & up is my go to nail polish remover because of the price lol it's a good nail polish for no more then $2 and it gets the job done
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
I've never tried all that expensive stuff because the cheap ones from target work really good and I feel like there's no difference!
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels
It's as good as any other nail polish remover. I don't find that it strengthens or nourishes as it claims but it gets the polish off.
Colleen K.
As good as any other nail polish remover on the market for a fraction of the price! Even removes gel nail polish quite easily!!!!!!!
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this remover. It's a little strong but gets the job done with ease. It's affordable and can be found in just about any store.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?