BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
The up & up strengthening nail polish remover does remove nail polish but I'll say it's not the best. I have trouble removing my nail polish.
Ramena A.
It takes you nail polish off so easily! It doesn't smell like regular nail polish remover which is great, and it doesn't leave my nails dry!
Morgan N.
Nashville, TN
Works well, removes even tough colors like red and black well. It definitely doesn't require extra scrubbing and it doesn't weaken my nails!
Nayeli D.
Stockton, CA
Love using this nail Polish remover. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other Polish removers do. It cleans nail Polish easily as well.
Aileen B.
Winston Salem, NC
Works great at removing nail polishes especially the difficult polishs such as glitter and is great at removing the glue from acrylic nails.
Faith R.
Indio, CA
This remover works very well I always use this remover all the time and it gets everything off my nails and i doesn't take a lot of products
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this all the time. It great for my nails and it takes the nail Polish right off fast and easy. My nails are always soft after using it.
Sherie S.
Fullerton, CA
Works as it should. It Dries up my nails though. Otherwise, it removes the nail polish easily. That's what I want for a Nail polish remover.
Roman C.
San Ysidro, California
A little strong i havent find any acetone that doesnt smell that strong, this was really strong, wasnt pricey not the best value but it works
Lisa Y.
Fairfield, CA
It does the job of removing my nail polish (even glitter!) which is great. Very effective product, inexpensive, and always in stock at target
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.