BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Has a strong oder and you meed to ise in a welk ventilated area with open windows or a fan blowing dont want to inhail this remover.
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
Simple nail polish remover that gets the job done! I recommend to others! This is from Target and I thoroughly enjoy using it!
Cristalle V.
Always buy this at my local target when i need it. It's great at what it say it does. I saw my nails get stronger about 3 days later.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like that the smell of this product is not crazy strong. It seems to take the nail polish off quickly and strengthens nails.
Corina H.
Fresno, CA
Love using this one because I feel my nails as smoother once I use this. Nail polish comes off easily with this. Always buy this one.
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this for a months now to removed my nail colors it leaves my nails so clean and smooth to touch. I'm still using it again.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Good nail polish remover, not sure if the strengthening part actually works but it gets my nails cl3an without making them very dry.
Aly G.
The smell is awful but that is to be expected with any nail polish remover! Works like a charm! Highly recommend over the band brand!
Colleen K.
As good as any other nail polish remover on the market for a fraction of the price! Even removes gel nail polish quite easily!!!!!!!
Samantha M.
Perry Hall, Maryland
The remover is OK. It's not superb, it doesn't work as fast as I would like it to, but it doesn't harm your nails and that's a plus.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?