BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I love anything up and up makes but I like that this nail polish remover has a nice scent and not to over powering and it makes it come off easy!
Leonora A.
Seattle
This is a cheap nail polish remover and can get the job done. It has a different smell to it that kind of takes the strong smell of acetone down.
Ashlee M.
Strong smelling but takes off polish within a few rubs. I found it at target and there's usually a cartwheel coupon for it which is even better.
Bee T.
So quick! A couple drops on a towel and swap your nail polish, it's gone. I make a lot of mistakes painting my nails and this works like a charm!
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is great and very affordable. I never have any issues when using it to remove my nail polish. I have repurchased and will continue to.
Karishna N.
charlotte , NC
definitely not the best but it does get the job done . i don't really notice a difference in the strengthening . but for the price , it's good .
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
I love up and up products so I use this nail polish remover everytime to take off old nail polish it works perfect it doesn't leave my nails weak
jesslyn o.
Winter Park, FL
One of my go to removers. It's relatively cheaply priced and works really good. I can't complain about it since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
faith h.
Sartell
this works like any other nail polish removers. it doesn’t make your nails feel dry or damaged. it is a very good product with a good price too!
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
This is a good product for the price point ! Costs under a $1 before taxes ! It gets the job done, and it's definitely my go to polish remover !
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.