BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lena T.
I have weak nails so I try not to dry my nails out while removing polish. It does seem to need more to remove all my polish but it gets the job done.
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
If you have weak nails and polish your nails often. This remover will help to strengthen your nails while you are taking the polish off. Good price.
Angela M.
Portland, OR
Decent for the price. Might have to use a tiny bit more of the product to get the nail polish off because it isn't high quality, but it's still okay!
Gladys R.
This is a good nail polish remover. It works well, very cheap, protects your nails. The only thing that i don’t like is the smell... a little strong.
Janet G.
Inglewood, CA
Removes nail polish fast and I feel like it has made my nails stronger. Love how inexpensive it is. Lasts me a while since I don't have to use much.
Alicja E.
Smells great, works perfectly for tough nail polish and is a great price especially if you can get it at an additional discount with target cartwheel
Jennifer M.
It gets the job done if you're not trying to use acetone on your nails. as for the strengthening I can't really comment as I don't frequently use it.
Brenda P.
Los Angeles, CA
The strengthening one i feel has a nice scent to it and doesnt leave my nails feeling so rough, purple is my favorite color as well so thats a plus!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Works as it should. Doesn't matter the brand, it's a polish remover. Has the same smell and efficiency as any other polish remover. Would recommend.
Erin S.
Kentwood
You paint on polish you use this it takes it off. However I feel like my hands smell like it for the rest of the day so use gloves if you have them.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.