BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Anna M.
Target off brand that does it's job. Smells fine. It's a nail polish remover that works for a cheaper price. What's not to love.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
Bhavi S.
New York City
This nail polish remover is nice because it doesn't have acetone which can harm your nails. A lot of nail polish removers have it
Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
I find that this nail polish remover is no more nail strengthening than any other. It does the job but it's nothing spectacular.
Jessica Y.
Waldorf, MD
This product does not dry out your nails and keeps the nail strong. The scent is pretty strong but it does do the job perfectly.
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Theres really not much to say. It's nail polish remover. But it does have a good price and is my go to for removing nail prolish.
Hailey B.
Mound, MN
Works wonders for removing nail Polish and stains on your hands and sinks and carpet lol trust me I've painted my nails for years
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Cara M.
This does a good job at getting the polish off quickly, you don't need a lot either. The chemical smell is over powering though.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?