BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for regular nail polish and is gentle on nails. It can be hard to find a nail polish remover that’s gentle like this!
Anna M.
Target off brand that does it's job. Smells fine. It's a nail polish remover that works for a cheaper price. What's not to love.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
I find that this nail polish remover is no more nail strengthening than any other. It does the job but it's nothing spectacular.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
Bhavi S.
New York City
This nail polish remover is nice because it doesn't have acetone which can harm your nails. A lot of nail polish removers have it
Jessica P.
Owings Mills, MD
Removed my nail polish fairly well. took some hard rubbing to remove all of the polish. wasn't very expensive. overall good buy.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
Allison I.
Auburn, CA
I like this remover. Not too strong on my nails, but strong enough to get the color off easily. You can get this brand at Target.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?