BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Audra C.
Turner, ME
This works well on removing nail polish quickly and easily. I have also noticed an increase in overall strength in my nails. Less chipping and bending.
Tristen A.
This polish remover is fair game. It's as good as the rest, great price, and gets the job done. It's definitely my go to. I buy this product at Target.
Delores M.
Denver, CO
This product gets the job done of removing the nail polish from the nails , but leaves my nails feeling greasy and sticky I don't really recommend it.
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
This does the job but it's nothing really special. I always use the strengthening though because I have very fragile nails and don't want them to break
Lauren K.
Horsham , PA
This nail polish remover is very cheap. You do have to push pretty hard to get the color off and go over it a few times. I purchased this from target.
Chelsey T.
Lakeville, MN
My go-to nailpolish remover; it's inexpensive and Target often has deals on their Up & Up products.  Takes hard to remove nailpolish off easily as well.
Fazia A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This remover gets the job done. It takes off my nail polish just fine. As for the strengthening aspect, I really haven't noticed any major difference.
May A.
Your average nail polish remover, gets the job done, smells horrible. I enjoy the pump-types better because they last longer and do not spill as much.
Alvin a.
Downey
Dries out the skin, but what nail polish remover doesn’t? I like the get a cotton pad and let it sit into my nails, and the nail polish comes right off
Lauren A.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This works well for me and at a discounted price. I like that it strengthens my nails while removing the polish and it does the same as the name brand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.