BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
This remover was just okay. I left my nails feeling a bit dry. It was easy to use and the remover removed most of my nail polish.
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a good polish remover to keep your nails hydrated, and not dry. The scent is not overbearing, and this gets the job done.
Kari K.
Canton, IL
This nail polish remover isn't harsh on my nails and not as over powering scent as some. It takes my nail polish off very easliy
Kristy G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Works great, no complaints. Affordable and I always easy to find. Especially since my daughter is always changing her nail color.
Ciera C.
Steilacoom, WA
I really like this nail polish remover. It works well and isnt too bad smelling. Im not sure if it actually strengthens my nails.
Ayumi F.
I love love love target products! Especially the fingernail polish remover. Cheap but it removes even the most stubborn glitters
Danielle F.
Ocoee, FL
Gets all the color off nicely, only need to use two cotton balls on all 10 nails with this remover. Keeps nails nice and strong.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Hannah H.
Hudson, NC
This product is great because it not only takes nail polish off well but it also helps my nails grow so that is a definite plus.
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for regular nail polish and is gentle on nails. It can be hard to find a nail polish remover that’s gentle like this!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?