BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lizbette V.
Elk Grove, CA
Really affordable. Work well. Just the smell is a bit strong. It could get messy when using this product if don't use big cotton balls.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
It works really well. And it’s super affordable. I like it a lot. If used with a cotton circle it comes off in just one swipe usually.
Jennifer M.
Russellville, AR
Great product for a great price! Easily removed the strongest nail polish. Doesn't leave a super harsh smell, and is easy on the hands.
Rebekah N.
Washington, DC
This is seriously the equivalent of any 'name brand' remover you can find, for a fraction of the cost! Staple in my nail care routine.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This nail polish remover gets the job done. In my opinion all nail polish removers work the same so I would just buy the cheapest one.
ana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Like it realy afortable also the smell is not to strong and it also works as a brand the would be expensibe it has a realy good cuality
Angela B.
Pendleton, IN
Great price and great product. Low odor and cleans nail polish off quick. There's not much else to say about this nail polish remover.
Stacey A.
Overland Park, KS
Works just like any other nail polish remover, but has a strong scent. So if you don't like that I don't recommend buying this product.
Mara M.
Allen Park
I have been using this nail polish remover for years. I feel like it really makes my nails stronger after taking my shellac polish off.
Anna S.
Syracuse , NY
Does the job! For the price works really well, I don't find that the acetone concentration in these is bad enough to dry my cuticles...
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?