BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Katie Z.
This nail polish remover does the job. It’s smell is less harsh than some of the others I’ve used. I love Target and am loyal to their products.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
This takes off the nail polish but doesn’t dry out your nails which is a problem that I’ve had before! This works great and it’s a great price!!
faith h.
Sartell
this works like any other nail polish removers. it doesn’t make your nails feel dry or damaged. it is a very good product with a good price too!
Hayley W.
This isn't my favorite Polish removed as I feel it doesn't remove the Polish as well as others I have used. Decent product for the price though.
Rodi Y.
Harlingen, TX
I love the Up and Up brand from target. Quality products at low prices. When using the cartwheel app, most of the times there’s extra 5-10% off.
Melissa R.
Crown Point, IN
Good nail polish remiver, decent scent and easy to use. Just as effective as other brands in my optinion. I always buy this when I go to target.
Ashlee M.
Strong smelling but takes off polish within a few rubs. I found it at target and there's usually a cartwheel coupon for it which is even better.
Corrine F.
Removes nail polish quickly and effectively with little to no "scrubbing" of the nail. Also helps my nails feel stronger and sturdier over time.
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is great and very affordable. I never have any issues when using it to remove my nail polish. I have repurchased and will continue to.
Samantha J.
Torrington, CT
When using this product with a cotton ball nail polish comes right off! It's scent is not strong or overpowering and it does not damage my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.