BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Leslie R.
Gibsonville, NC
I don’t really know how to tell if your nails become stronger after using this but I just keep on using it because it takes my nail polish off. I buy it over and over again just because of that.
Erika K.
Port St. John
Does the job like it promises. Of course, depending on the color you’re removing, you may need a little extra elbow grease but it works great. And Up and Up is generally always on cartwheel as well so you can save a little dough.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
The Up &Up polish remover does a fantastic job at removing old polish from our nails! It removes the same if not better than the name brands! Keeps my nails strong and feeling healthy!
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I only use this brand because it helps strengthen my nail instead of damaging it. I love it and it is so easy to put on! If you want to use a nail polish remover this one would be it!
Gaby V.
Caldwell
The smell makes me dizzy but I think that is all nail polish removers, however it does the job it’s supposed to. Sometimes you need more acetone than you really should use which sucks
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
So goo, so easy to remove any nail polish including glitter! The only thing I hate is that it dries out your skin, and it’s smell it’s really strong so I would use it in an open area.
Leichelle E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this. it’s the perfect size to bring also with you when on the go. It does the job. Does not have a too strong scent which I’m very picky about it strong nail polish removers.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Great nail polish remover. Always 99 cents from target. It won’t dry out your nails. It’s just like getting an expensive salon nail polish remover. I but these bottle twice a year.
Laurel W.
First off the price you can never go wrong with on this. Secondly this remover has worked fantastic with any of the nail polishes that I have used it with taking it off perfectly.
Emily W.
rochester
This is an excellent polish remover, it does what it's supposed too, I obviously buy it at target. It doesn't have too bad of a smell, i do think it does help strengthen my nails!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?