BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Samantha O.
Yankton, SD
Not very impressed with this product. Had a hard time getting polish off my nails. It is priced lower than other popular brands, but I would recommend buying a different brand. I like Target's Up & Up products, but not this one.
Josefina R.
Really good product I use it every time to remove my nail polish.Works good and then you don't have to rub your nails to much to remove it. I've used it every time and it always works really well and removes all the nail polish.
Karly W.
Cranberry Twp , PA
Affordable nail polish remover. I don't like spending a lot of money on this particular beauty item, and it does just what it needs to! I know it's cheap, but says strengthening, so I feel more confident using it than just a plain nail polish remover. And I like that you can use Target's CartWheel App to save more money!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I always buy this product because it's the only remover that doesn't make my nails feel brittle and weak after use. It's super cheap and you get a lot for the price, which is why I like it a lot and keep buying it. I just wish it were gelatin free because now that I've begun to buy all cruelty free, I will not be repurchasing :(
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
This nail polish remover is so cheap but so good. It removes all the polish in seconds and the smell isn't over bearing. I don't know if it really is truly strengthening but I like it. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
I enjoy using this product because it seems to be the bare basics. It removes perfectly, it doesn't have an overly strong odor, it doesn't require multiple uses to work, and it doesn't feel harsh on my nails or skin. I've been using up & up nail polish remover for a few years now and by now it's just a staple for me.
Elise P.
Lombard
Well, it's nail polish remover.  It smells like nail polish remover and removes nail polish effectively.  It's cheaper than name brands, and since nail polish remover formula is pretty universal, why spend extra?  I would recommend this nail polish remover to others.  It does what it says on the bottle!
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my go to nail polish remover. It is extremely cheap and isn't harsh on my nails! I buy it at target and it lasts a really long time. There are other colors that are for different nail needs! Definitely recommend this remover
Stephanie V.
I really don't think there is anything special about this nail polish remover. It is pretty much the same as any other nail polish remover. I do not have brittle nails so I can't speak for the strengthening aspect that it claims, although personally I don't think my nails are any stronger from using this product.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to nail polish remover. I never buy the name brands because this does the job great. I love the strengthening formula, since my nails get pretty weak (I also leave my polish on way too long, but that's another story...) This bottle lasts a long time, and I don't have to use much to get my polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?