BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
I have used the up & up nail polish remover it gets the gob done but leaves my fingers red..... I prefer other brands over up & up.
Gladis G.
Franklin, TX
Great product does the trick to get nail polish off your fingers it with ease and it's great when you're on a budget so affordable
Rere G.
Irving, TX
An awesome nail removal, it take off any type of nail polish easily, it has Moisturizerd that doesn't make your nails dry, love it
Alexi G.
Memphis, TN
Worked well eventually, but required me to rub a lot! However, it did not damage my nails like most nail polish removers do!
Sydney D.
South Orange, NJ
This gets the job done! This remover easily removes polish with a cotton swab and doesn't leave your nails feeling week afterwards
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN
I have used this for years and never had a reaction or problem with this nail polish remover. It works very well for the low cost.
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
Grace M.
Randolph, MA
Very easy to use and does its job very well, unlike some of the more expensive nail polish removers that claim to do more for you.
leslie l.
Santa Rosa, CA
Works great is always my go to nail polish remover. great value for the quantity. it is very inexpensive. i use this pretty often.
Allie T.
Pensacola, FL
Works pretty well. I still have to use a good bit of it in order to get all my polish off, so I wish it could be a little stronger.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?