BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
For a polish remover this has a very pleasant scent and gets all my polish off; even very dark colors and glitter! It’s my go-to from Target!
Trinity R.
Very good drugstore nail polish remover. I really liked it and thought that it was effective. I have used this before. I bought it at target.
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
The up & up strengthening nail polish remover does remove nail polish but I'll say it's not the best. I have trouble removing my nail polish.
marina m.
Monroeville, PA
This remover quickly removes polish with out causing too much damage to the nail like others often do. Not strong enough for glitter polish.
Morgan N.
Nashville, TN
Works well, removes even tough colors like red and black well. It definitely doesn't require extra scrubbing and it doesn't weaken my nails!
Nayeli D.
Stockton, CA
Love using this nail Polish remover. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other Polish removers do. It cleans nail Polish easily as well.
Faith R.
Indio, CA
This remover works very well I always use this remover all the time and it gets everything off my nails and i doesn't take a lot of products
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this all the time. It great for my nails and it takes the nail Polish right off fast and easy. My nails are always soft after using it.
Tagan D.
Goldsboro, NC
This nail polish remover gets a bad reputation for being "off brand", but I love it! It works just as good as any other nail polish remover!
Sherie S.
Fullerton, CA
Works as it should. It Dries up my nails though. Otherwise, it removes the nail polish easily. That's what I want for a Nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.