BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Abby G.
This product is a must if you have damaged nail beds from acrylic! Removed the polish quickly and hardened and healed my nail beds.
Alexis A.
Garland, TX
It definitely gets the job done. But for glitter nails not so useful. It's not such a strong brand and glitter is tough to take off
Charshandria R.
Hammond, IN
With only a few swipes my favorite black polish left on for weeks with no base coat came off in just 3 swipes with cotton balls.👍🏽
Christina V.
Romulus
Works well to remove all colors of nail polish and doesn't dry out my cuticles, plus I always find it is cheaper then other brands.
Jessica V.
Laredo
I absolutely love this nail polish remover. Others are too strong of a scent and this one is strong but it comes off really easily.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
The polish remover does a great job of removing regular nail polish. I wish it got metallic and glitter polish off a little easier.
Jessica P.
Owings Mills, MD
Removed my nail polish fairly well. took some hard rubbing to remove all of the polish. wasn't very expensive. overall good buy.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Ana K.
Houston
Gets the job done. Better for lighter nail polish colors than darker ones. Not as moisturizing as some other removers I’ve tried
Kari U.
Chatfield, MN
This remover works just as well as the name brands and doesn't have a terrible odor like some of the cheaper brands tend to have.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?