BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
Dians S.
Great product, its good to use. Its amazing, its easy to use. You will not regret it. Its from influenster, you will not regret it at all.
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
The Up&Up nail polish remover, the purple strengthening formula, removes polish nicely. It doesn't have a harsh scent and it dries quickly.
Sami L.
Green Bay, WI
This remover works extremely well to get all of your nail polish off. This is the first time I have used it and I'm happy with it already!
Kiera E.
Chicago
actually works the price is cheap but  it does the job and its really fast to remove nail polish  use it with a cotton ball
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Great at removing polish without a long lasting bad smell. Works fast and even removes glitter polish like a dream!!! My favorite remover!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Works great, doesn't smell too strong, and the price is unbeatable. In my opinion, you should never buy top brands for nail polish remover.
Emily W.
This stuff gets the job done and is very inexpensive! It is the Target brand and works just as well as others I've tried. Would repurchase.
Sage P.
Perfect. Takes off my nail polish no problem and dosnt dry out my fingers too much like others. Plus its a very great price. Well worth it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?