BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
Wendy W.
West Des Moines, IA
I don't know if it actually strengthens, but it does a fine job removing nail polish. I wish nail polish remover wasn't so.stinky.
Lora O.
Abilene, TX
It works well enough. Cheap price. I woyld recommend a stronger remover to remove glitter though. But for regular polish , its fine
Lindsay M.
Southgate, KY
as good as it gets... not sure what else you need to know about nail polish remover but this product definitely gets the job done!
Sara S.
It does the job. What more is there to really say? Depending on how many coats of polish you have on it might take a couple tries.
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I like this wine but yet the smell is just so harsh wish they could figure out a way to cover it the smells of nail polish remover
Abby G.
This product is a must if you have damaged nail beds from acrylic! Removed the polish quickly and hardened and healed my nail beds.
MARIA M.
San Francisco, CA
I find this product as the best when it comes to nail polish remover. I've used it a several times and it leaves my nails strength.
Christina V.
Romulus
Works well to remove all colors of nail polish and doesn't dry out my cuticles, plus I always find it is cheaper then other brands.
Rere G.
Irving, TX
An awesome nail removal, it take off any type of nail polish easily, it has Moisturizerd that doesn't make your nails dry, love it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?