BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
melinda h.
This nail polish remover takes off the polish as good as a name brand, but i don't think it made my nails stronger or made them less dry.
Sam D.
Effectively removes all polish from your nail while providing nail strength. I recommend this brand over other nail polish remover brands
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA
SO CHEAP AND WORKS WONDERS ! Literally don't even have to keep rubbing so much ! It comes off without any effort ! Super affordable too !
Crystal C.
Flemington, WV
This polish remover does not have a super strong scent. It takes polish off quickly and I feel that it actually does strengthen my nails
Laura F.
Ames
Works really well. Very comparable to any brand name polish remover. Very cheap, so don't feel bad even if I had to use more than normal.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I frequently by the Up & Up nail polish remover and I am always pleased with both the quality and the price. I will definitely buy again!
josselin m.
portoviejo manabi
#BloomBadge #contest @Influenster Straighten your nails without mistreating them the best way to remove the enamels and harden your nails
Nicole J.
Beavercreek, OH
This takes polish off in a jiffy! The smell isn't too overwhelming at all. And great tip, it takes my kids temporary tattoos off quickly.
Stephanie
I love this nail polish remover from all the nail polish Remover's because I found for a cheap price and when I have cuts it doesn't burn
Amelia H.
Mooresville, NC
Great nail polish remover, doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. Also doesn't leave my nails feeling dry afterward, one of my favorites!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?