BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lihz P.
San jose, CA
Since I usually get gel, I soak my nails in this when I'm
Home and want to change up my nail color. It definitely takes a while but I'm patient w it
Jennifer M.
It gets the job done if you're not trying to use acetone on your nails. as for the strengthening I can't really comment as I don't frequently use it.
Brittany S.
Great stuff! Not expensive at all but still works to get the polish off. Doesn't dry your nails out either and seems to make them a little stronger.
Angela M.
Portland, OR
Decent for the price. Might have to use a tiny bit more of the product to get the nail polish off because it isn't high quality, but it's still okay!
Renee H.
Oviedo, FL
Works well too get nail polishes off. Not shop d sure about the nail strengthening. It's a great price and works just as well as the regular brands.
Dina O.
Auburn, KS
This nail polish remover works well, the smell is not as assaulting as s others i have used in the past. I buy this brand because it is a good value.
Ashley D.
Hixson, TN
this nail polish remover really helped with taking all my nail polish off that I didn't want to wear anymore in a fast way. It was a great price too!
Katy I.
Brooklyn, NY
My nails are not as strong as I'd like them to be, so this is a great option for when I am removing my nail polish. I like the affordability as well.
Andrea Z.
Los Angeles
The nail polish remover took a while to actually take off the nail polish from my finger and you really had to scrub hard to get the nail polish off.
Danielle T.
Anything from Up and Up is bound to be just as good as the name-brand. This strengthening nail polish gets the job done and makes my nails stronger.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.