BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Allie T.
Pensacola, FL
Works pretty well. I still have to use a good bit of it in order to get all my polish off, so I wish it could be a little stronger.
Sydney D.
South Orange, NJ
This gets the job done! This remover easily removes polish with a cotton swab and doesn't leave your nails feeling week afterwards
Alyssa D.
This is my favorite of the Up & Up nail polish removers to use because it doesn't have the strong acetone smell that the others do
Kassandra M.
Canyon Country, CA
It leaves my nails chalky. I use far more than I should just for one nail. It may be cheaper than opi but you get what you pay for.
Sarah B.
Stuttgart
This has helped my nails out so much. I use to not even care about what my nails looked like but since I've used this, it's helped.
Grace M.
Randolph, MA
Very easy to use and does its job very well, unlike some of the more expensive nail polish removers that claim to do more for you.
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Has a wonderful smell after removing the polish. Also, it has strengthened my nails so wonderfully and they have grown out nicely.
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN
I have used this for years and never had a reaction or problem with this nail polish remover. It works very well for the low cost.
Alexis A.
Garland, TX
It definitely gets the job done. But for glitter nails not so useful. It's not such a strong brand and glitter is tough to take off
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
This is my go to cheap polish remover. It gets the job done, and I always choose the strengthening kind to help my nails out a bit.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?