BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This isnt the best remover ive used but it is about par with most brands.
It is very cheap but can compete with more expensive brands. I have no qualms.
Daniela P.
Pasadena
Does what it needs to do! Removes all the nail polish up. Not sure about the strengthening properties. The good thing about it is that it is inexpensive.
Jenifer O.
It removed the polish easily without drying out my nails. I used it only once. It did not help strengthen the nails  at least not that I could tell.
K R.
Works just like a standard nail polish remover does... I find it works best with cotton balls. It has a strong scent, but all kinds I've used do as well.
Peyton R.
Lynchburg, VA
This nail polish remover is not the best. At the price, it does the job but it leaves my nails dry and brittle. It also leaves my fingers feeling sticky.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Great product, I've never had an issue removing any kind of nail polish even the textured kind. It doesn't dry out the cuticle or surrounding nail area.
Cecelia C.
United States
Great polish remover, does what it's supposed to! Just make sure not to spill it on your coffee table, it will eat through the finish in lightning speed!
Veronica C.
I have used this product and it does take off the nail polish and it's easy to use.even though it doesn't smell good it really does strengthen my nails.
Sarah L.
Brooklyn, NY
Typical nail polish remover. I picked it up on my weekly trip to target. Gets the  job done, nothing super special. Well...I guess its a good value.
Jessica k.
So glad I decided to try the up & up remover. For the price, it is beyond worth it. It works just as well, if not better than the more expensive brands.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.