BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
This is a wonderful polish remover! I bought it at walmart. It gets the polish off really well. it definitely helps strenghten the nails too!
kriska w.
my go-to nail polish remover of all the different types. it doesn't have a strong smell and does not dry my nails/fingers as much as others.
Nayeli D.
Stockton, CA
Love using this nail Polish remover. Doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other Polish removers do. It cleans nail Polish easily as well.
Michelle M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wish this worked a little better. Have to let it sit on my nail bed for a bit before taking off. Has a good smell. Id use the product again.
Christina S.
San Jose, CA
This nail polish remover is amazing. It takes off all of my nail polish quick and easily and doesn't dry out my nails like other removers do.
Kristin W.
Lexington, SC
Same quality as more expensive brands for a better price! I always buy this brand and am definitely pleased with how well it removes polish.
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I have purchased expwnaive nail poilish remover in the past, but there is no need! 5the up & up brand is so inexpensive and works amazingly!
Carmen C.
San Antonio, TX
For the brand that it is, it really gets the job done. It gets off even the tought of nail polish! Works like any other nail polish remover.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Nicki S.
Saint Louis, MO
Easily removes nail polish. It does strengthen your nails. Doesn't have an over powering smell like other nail polish removers Great price
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?