BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Saira A.
Livingston, CA
This nail polish remover works really well. I like how it's super simple to use and there is no hassle to it. Would highly recommend to anyone
Camila S.
Kensington, MD
It is not a strong smell of mail Polish remover in hand and well remove the enamel, but I need to go to the cotton more than 2 times to do well
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Works just fine it can be a little messy but that is expected. Some colors will come off better than others but with enough scribing it works.
Elza M.
Does the job. Does leave a strong scent. But nothing washing your hands can't fix. Works great on glitter nails if you leave it on for a while.
Berenice B.
I like it, it takes off all the nail polish, and it leaves your nails nice and clean I think of it had a better smell that would truly be great
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
I love the purple color lol. This is cheaper then other brands it gets the job done I will continue to buy this brand and target is my favorite
Ilianette A.
I love using this product. It is one I can trust to do the job properly. Other brands don't work as well when it comes to removing nail polish.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's so easy to remove stains from my nails.. it's such a good product.. especially if I am confused with colours. It's really good on my skin
Natalie R.
I use this everytime I need to change my Polish. It's not to strong . It works great and the smell isn't to bad like other nail polish removers
Taylor C.
I love this nail polish remover. It doesn't seem as harsh on the nails. It is also very affordable and does a great job a removing nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.