BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ally C.
Toms river, NJ
This is your standard, low cost nail polish remover. It does the trick. Sometimes it takes a little extra scrubbing but works fine.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Cheap but works amazing! Makes no sense to spend so much money on a name brand nail polish remover. They all have the same formula.
Leslie L.
Warner Robins, GA
A quality product for the price. Removes the old nail polish with ease. The amount of product you get in the bottle is reasonable.
MARIA M.
San Francisco, CA
I find this product as the best when it comes to nail polish remover. I've used it a several times and it leaves my nails strength.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This stuff works just as nicely as other name brands but it is more affordable. Recommended and will purchase again in the future.
Alexi G.
Memphis, TN
Worked well eventually, but required me to rub a lot! However, it did not damage my nails like most nail polish removers do!
Lynn D.
Washington, DC
Great price and lasts for a long time! My only complaint is how difficult it can be to get off metallic or thick glitter polishes.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
This is my go to cheap polish remover. It gets the job done, and I always choose the strengthening kind to help my nails out a bit.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is a really great price and definitely gets the job done.  I've never had a problem using it and it's always available!
Hanna A.
Louisville, KY
It takes forever to take off my nail polish with this remover. If I have a clear coat, I am easily spending 3-4 mins on each nail.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?