BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hanna A.
Louisville, KY
It takes forever to take off my nail polish with this remover. If I have a clear coat, I am easily spending 3-4 mins on each nail.
Celina A.
I do my nails at home often and I enjoy this product for strength .removes polish really well . Never had an issue. Price is good.
Natalie L.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
This product is a really great price and definitely gets the job done.  I've never had a problem using it and it's always available!
Ashley F.
Naples , FL
Works like it is supposed to as for the strengthening aspect I'm not so sure. My nails are forever breaking but maybe it's just me
Charshandria R.
Hammond, IN
With only a few swipes my favorite black polish left on for weeks with no base coat came off in just 3 swipes with cotton balls.👍🏽
Janet C.
I like the smell of this one - it doesn't smell as toxic like most nail polish removers do. It works quick to get nail polish off.
Laura F.
It is not the best of nail polish removers had a hard time getting the Polish off. Really had to work at it to get it clean enough.
Hope S.
I like this nail polish remover bacause it is very effective. It only took a few seconds before the nail polish sharted coming off.
Lexy A.
Odenton, MD
This nail polish remover does a great job! Also takes off those stubborn nail polish stains that sometimes gets left on by others.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
It's just basic nail polish remover. Nothing special but it's cheap. I'd like a remover that I don't have to rub my nails forever!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?