BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kelly C.
Concord, CA
I like to change my nail polish probably once a week. This one is nice because it removes all the nail polish without drying out my nails.
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
I have very brittle nail and this nail polish remover helps strenghten my nail. since its a target brand its very affordable and reliable.
Emmelyn D.
I like this product in a way that you compare it to the branded ones but in the same time give you the same benefits. And its also cheaper
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I'm not super sure as to whether or not it's helping strengthen my nails or not but it's incredibly effective at taking off my nail polish.
Daniela B.
El Paso, TX
Works well to remove polish quickly. I love that thr scent doesn't linger after I've washed my hands like with other nail polish removers.
Ashlyn T.
A nice, inexpensive nail Polish remover. Removes the Polish, and doesn't leave my nails feeling completely stripped of their natural oils.
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells super strong, but it gets the job done. And I love the price of it so it’s become my fav :) for the price I can’t  complain
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Works great, doesn't smell too strong, and the price is unbeatable. In my opinion, you should never buy top brands for nail polish remover.
Jennifer G.
Stockton, CA
I started using this one because my nails had become brittle. This takes off my nail polish easily and with no damage nor leaving them dry.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
I change my nail polish at least once a week so something that works great, keeps my nails strong and great price this product is a go too.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?