BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Decent nail polish remover especially for a store brand. More expensive than the walmart great value one and I can't decide which is better.
Kira A.
Eagle, ID
I have used this nail polish remover for years! It's easy to use and it gets the job done! I however am not too sure it strengthens my nails
Kaitlyn G.
Glendale Heights
Does a great job at removing polish, and I never feel like it strips or damages my nails. A nice, simple product that gets the job done well.
Odai G.
Cicero
love this nail polish remover. the scent is not too strong. and although it is a store brand works well and much cheaper than leading brands.
kriska w.
my go-to nail polish remover of all the different types. it doesn't have a strong smell and does not dry my nails/fingers as much as others.
Ramena A.
It takes you nail polish off so easily! It doesn't smell like regular nail polish remover which is great, and it doesn't leave my nails dry!
Roman C.
San Ysidro, California
A little strong i havent find any acetone that doesnt smell that strong, this was really strong, wasnt pricey not the best value but it works
Darienne F.
Removes nail polish just fine. Leaves skin a little dry around the nail bed. Not strong enough for nail polishes that have a lot of glitter.
Trinity R.
Very good drugstore nail polish remover. I really liked it and thought that it was effective. I have used this before. I bought it at target.
Olivia B.
Fayetteville, NC
This nail polish remover is so affordable and takes my nail polish off so well!It is so easy to use! It's also cruelty-free which is amazing.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?