BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
I love this brand from Target . It’s a lot cheaper than comparable brands and does he same job . Would recommend it to beauty goers .
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD
Removed a thick layer of darker polish without any struggle. I thought I'd have to use a lot and soak my nails, but it can right off
Caelan C.
It dose the job it dose make skin around nail burn and turn a light red do not no if I would buy this again or recommend buying this
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Every effective. Just as good as the more expansive stuff. I don’t notice my nails as being stronger, but easily removes nail polish!
Nikki B.
Good results, polish becomes fairly easy to remove. I like that it's nourishing as other polish removers can be very harsh on nails.
Charshandria R.
Hammond, IN
With only a few swipes my favorite black polish left on for weeks with no base coat came off in just 3 swipes with cotton balls.👍🏽
Alexi G.
Memphis, TN
Worked well eventually, but required me to rub a lot! However, it did not damage my nails like most nail polish removers do!
Gladis G.
Franklin, TX
Great product does the trick to get nail polish off your fingers it with ease and it's great when you're on a budget so affordable
leslie l.
Santa Rosa, CA
Works great is always my go to nail polish remover. great value for the quantity. it is very inexpensive. i use this pretty often.
Naomi O.
Windsor Locks, CT
This one is good beacuse it's not harsh on your nails it doesn't dry the nail beds rather it makes them look and feel more healthy
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?