BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this for a months now to removed my nail colors it leaves my nails so clean and smooth to touch. I'm still using it again.
Jaime G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Takes of most basic nail polishes with ease. Great price. Not damaging to nail. You don' t need a lot of remover to get the job done.
Shaconna H.
This product leave your nails strong all while having a scent of lavender in the mix. But its also quick to take off the nail polish.
Hannah D.
Works well. An amazing value! I feel that it can possibly strengthen my nails, which is important to me, since I have brittle nails.
Mary R.
Smells pleasant and gets the job done. I can't speak to whether it actually strengthens my nails, but it doesn't seem to damage them.
Khedije B.
Use this product often since I don't put get on my nails so when my nails starts to chip I remove the polish easily with this product
Caelan C.
It dose the job it dose make skin around nail burn and turn a light red do not no if I would buy this again or recommend buying this
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
Great nail polish remover - works just as well as some more expensive brands - don't have to soak forever to remove snobbism polishes
Nikki B.
Good results, polish becomes fairly easy to remove. I like that it's nourishing as other polish removers can be very harsh on nails.
Gabrielle I.
Takes my polish off fine, works like any other nail polish remover, definitely wouldn't spend a whole lot for a nail polish remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?