BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I don't know if it actually strengthens my nails but it does a really good job at taking off my polish, so I would recommend this product.
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
I have very brittle nail and this nail polish remover helps strenghten my nail. since its a target brand its very affordable and reliable.
Ricki G.
Northbrook, IL
Usually just use the store brand of nail polish remover just depends if I’m at target or Walmart when i need it. Both work equally as well
Alexis M.
Really strengthens nails saw a great deal of improvement especially after having acrylics. Brought my natural nail back stronger than ever.
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love everything by up and up. Just quality products but lower price and “Target” brand. I always know I’m getting more bang for my buck.
Paola B.
Love the scent, it very gentle, It leave like a body cream feeling at my nails and fingers, its not too harsh and it's a very great price.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
It's a decent remover. Sometimes you really gotta scrub though. For the price, I'd say dollar store remover is comparable and better priced
Katie F.
Chestertown, MD
This nail polish remover takes every trace of nail polish off of my nails and doesn't seem to damage my skin or nail bed very much at all.
Sage P.
Perfect. Takes off my nail polish no problem and dosnt dry out my fingers too much like others. Plus its a very great price. Well worth it!
Mari B.
Los Angeles, CA
El olor es fuerte pero aguantable, pero funciona muy bien retira todo, solo usas un algodón con 1 basta para ke quites todo lo de una mano.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?