BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kiera E.
Chicago
actually works the price is cheap but  it does the job and its really fast to remove nail polish  use it with a cotton ball
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
Love this stuff! It always works, even on the toughest nail polish/glitter. There is no other remover that I reach for other than this one!
Sami L.
Green Bay, WI
This remover works extremely well to get all of your nail polish off. This is the first time I have used it and I'm happy with it already!
Alexis M.
Really strengthens nails saw a great deal of improvement especially after having acrylics. Brought my natural nail back stronger than ever.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
It's a decent remover. Sometimes you really gotta scrub though. For the price, I'd say dollar store remover is comparable and better priced
Perla S.
Doesn't dry out my cuticles like other nail polish removers. Easily removes nail polish with out the struggle. Love the color and the price
Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I don't know if it actually strengthens my nails but it does a really good job at taking off my polish, so I would recommend this product.
Sage P.
Perfect. Takes off my nail polish no problem and dosnt dry out my fingers too much like others. Plus its a very great price. Well worth it!
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love everything by up and up. Just quality products but lower price and “Target” brand. I always know I’m getting more bang for my buck.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?