BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Connie E.
A little goes a long way, I barely apply it to a q tip and clears the polish off my whole hand. Works just like and other name brand but cheaper in price.
Cherese N.
Washington, DC
Does exactly what it promises to do and doesn't dry out my nails. No cons on this product and I will definitely recommend it to friends and family members.
Shelby S.
Longmont, CO
It does what it's intended for. It doesn't damage your nails when removing the nail polish, and takes it off without the need to scrub at your fingertips.
Alexa S.
Austin, TX
It can take awhile to get both coats of nail polish off my fingers. Sometimes there's still a little left over no matter how much I worked the cotton ball.
Teri H.
Works just as well as the big name brands for a much better price than the name brand!! The only brand I buy now since the price out beats the other brands
Lauren O.
I really like this product. The cost is good and it works well. It takes my nail polish off easily and doesn't take a lot to get it off. Def recommend it!
Myra B.
Flint
This product does what it's supposed to. It removed the polish from my nails. I purchased this item at my local Target. The price point my was reasonable.
This removes my nail polish very well. With other nail removal products, I noticed that my nails would be extremely dry afterwards but this doesn't do that
Katelyn P.
Woodlyn, PA
Works well, doesn’t dry out my nails horribly. Could use a little more oomph for removal, but it’s supposed to be weaker given the formula. A great value.
Madeline N.
Springfield, MO
It does the job very very well! I have very brital nails so this is great for me, the smell is very strong but I feel like all removers have a strong smell
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.