BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lisa J.
Takes the nail polish off your nails with a lot of effort if it is gel or nail strip. If you have regular nail polish it does the job
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Good nail polish remover, not sure if the strengthening part actually works but it gets my nails cl3an without making them very dry.
Alexis B.
Phoenix, AZ
Out of all of the up & up nail polish removers, this is my favorite one. It works well for what it is and pretty inexpensive as well.
Samantha M.
Perry Hall, Maryland
The remover is OK. It's not superb, it doesn't work as fast as I would like it to, but it doesn't harm your nails and that's a plus.
Lorna M.
Target up and up brand is my fav! This nail polish remover isn't like other chrap brands, it works just as well as the high end stuff
Colleen K.
As good as any other nail polish remover on the market for a fraction of the price! Even removes gel nail polish quite easily!!!!!!!
Katherine H.
This is t the best product. It says strengthening but it's damaged my nails!! All in all I think there are better products out there
Heather J.
Bellevue, WA
This nail polish does a great job removing any nail polish, even the darkest of colors. It seems to strengthen my nails too. Love it!
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
Great nail polish remover - works just as well as some more expensive brands - don't have to soak forever to remove snobbism polishes
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
Same product just at a more affordable price. Removes my polish without damaging my nail and instead replenishes and strengthens it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?