BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Mary W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m not sure if this formula actually strengthens my nails but it doesn’t harm them either. It’s inexpensive and always in stock which is why I buy it.
Annaliese S.
Didn't like the overpowering scent of this nail polish remover but it the got job done! My nail polish was removed in 1 simple swipe with a cotton ball.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I’m always a sucker for target brand, so this was right up my alley. Great price and it does the job well. Always will go back for the same product.
Yasmin R.
Tempe, AZ
Really good remover. Can remove up to 6 layers at a time that I've tried. Also sold at cvs and other close places so it's always cheap and convenient
Devyn H.
Leesburg VA
Just as good as name brand nail polish remover. I buy this all the time. Just put it on a cotton ball and t gets nail polish off in just a few wipes
Celina R.
El Paso, TX
Does the job after a few tries, but the price is decent. I feel like it restores my nails while taking the nail polish off, but maybe that's just me.
Melissa S.
This nail polish remover works just as good as the name brand removers work. I have used the up and up brand for years and have good results from it.
Elizabeth M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This gets the job done! It takes off multiple layers with ease. It even helped when I had acrylic nails! It lasts a long time if it's just one user.
Chylenn C.
Independence, MO
Leaves nails looking strong gets Polish off quick with few applications, of course theirs always tricky nail Polish that's still difficult to get off
Brenda P.
Los Angeles, CA
The strengthening one i feel has a nice scent to it and doesnt leave my nails feeling so rough, purple is my favorite color as well so thats a plus!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.