BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Daniela A.
New York
It was my first time trying this product, and I got it at CVS, you can find it a different stores, and is so easy to using it and you can buy it with a good price, I really recommend this product....
Brittney Y.
Aiken, SC
I’m not sure if “strengthening” is accurate but it does its job well. For the glitter polish I have to soak my nails a bit but it does remove polish well. Smell is strong but that’s almost expected.
maire b.
So I don’t really need the strengthening aspect of this nail varnish remover, however oddly I have found that for me the purple nail varnish remover is better at removing nail varnish that the original clear one.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Favorite nail polish remover ever!!! This one doesn’t have the super strong smell and actually makes your nails feel stronger after taking the polish off. This remover also takes polish off super fast and without a lot of rubbing.
Katie B.
Waukesha, WI
After having acrylic and gel nails for years, my nails aren’t in that great of shape. This polish remover seems to help strengthen my nails even just a little. The scent isn’t overpowering either.
Kieaira H.
Woodbridge, VA
This nail polish remover is great! This is my regularly bought nail polish. The price is great and the remover is very effective. One of the best nail polish removers I have bought honestly.
Adriana A.
The price on this nail polish remover is amazing. This is the only polish remover I use and it removes your nail polish 100% and is easy removal. Great product and I will definitely buy it again.
Paige C.
Phoenix
This product is awesome! It’s gets the nail polish off the nail with ease and isn’t overly harmful to the nails. I don’t feel the need to run and wash it off which is nice for my sensitive skin.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
I feel like every nail polish remover is somewhat the same with that strong smell and they all remove the nail polish. I like this one though because the price is cheap and it gets the job done.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles , CA
Works great to remove Nail Polish and my nails did seem to be a bit stuffer (maybe stronger). It's a great deal for the price. I would recommend it to others because it's exactly what you need.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?