BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav nail polish removers. Just a tab of this on a cotton round and it removes your nail polish with ease. Even the toughest glitter polish swipes off pretty easily! Plus you can’t beat the low price.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Great product, very reasonably priced, works wonders on my nails and toes. I always buy the up & up brand, me and daughters are always satisfied with their nail and all their other products. Will definitely buy again!
Zhyan Y.
Nashville
Not a fan of this nail polish remover. It’s a good value. The smell is very strong. But it does it’s job you just have to make sure there is no kids around! It compares! I don’t recommend to others with children.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
This is a solid product. More affordable than name brands and Target usually has coupons for it too. It works great every time. A little goes a long way and doesn’t leave my nails dry or brittle. Highly recommend
Mary S.
Anaheim
Purchased at: Target
It was okay, just very hard to remove nail polish around my skin and cuticles. Pure acetone does better, I would recommend that more. The price is okay for how much you get, but I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Jasmine H.
This nail polish remover does exactly what it says it does: removes the nail polish extremely easily, and strengthens the nails. Nail polish remover tends to make my nails dry and brittle, but this one doesn’t.
Jill J.
Mount Royal, NJ
Basic is as basic does. Why switch when this works perfectly? I’ve used this consistently for 3 years and I will continue to do so! And for just a few dollars it makes my decision even easier. Highly recommend.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
IDK about strengthening, but this is a fine nail polish remover. It takes off my nail polish without getting nail polish all over my fingers, and I appreciate that it's acetone-free. It's also pretty dang cheap, so! I also noticed that it doesn't leave my nails dusty and dry after I use it, unlike some removers. So, all in all with the price considered, this is great!
Cammie 🌹.
Haverford, PA
Does what it says it will. Effective at getting off gel nail polish too. Very inexpensive and doesn’t overly dry out my nails or skin. I’m satisfied with this product and will most definitely purchase it again.
Brittany T.
East Freetown, MA
It removes polish like every other brand. There’s nothing special about this except that it’s less expensive than the name brands. I prefer the purple because it doesn’t dry out my cuticles like the pink one does.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.