BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sherlock C.
I bought this brand of nail polish remover because it was super cheap and convenient to grab at the drugstore. I haven't had any problems with it so far. It gets the job done and removes my polish just fine. I recommend soaking a cotton pad in the remover then pressing the pad over my nails for a bit of time to let the liquid sink into the polish.
Lauren E.
This nail polish remover does a fine job. I usually use this. Brand because it is ultra affordable and does the same job as the brand name polish removers. I don't know if it really makes a difference in the nail strength, but it definitely doesn't weaken them any more than any other brand.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!  It is very inexpensive and easy to find.  It removes my nail polish quickly and easily with little to no hassle.  It smells but it is not too bad when compared to other brands like Sally Hansen!
Robrina M.
Saint Johns, FL
I can't say too much about this product.'it is a simple finger nail polish remover. It does the job. I haven't really noticed and strengthening properties. All of the removers I have tried were very drying to my nails. This one is no difference.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
This feels like it is good for my nails. I don't get that dried out feeling after using it. Like most Target brand products, the value is superb, and the quality is on par with more expensive competitors. It still doesn't remove more stubborn nail polishes, such as glitter or combination color and top coat. But it is a staple in my nail care.
Rachel R.
This product is great for removing nail polish. I use this brand frequently when i give my female family members pedicures! Sometimes the polish is tricky to remove, I just get some cotton rounds, soak them in this nail polish remover and let the rounds sit on the toes for a few minutes as to soak and remove the previous nail polish easily.
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I don't paint my fingernails often, but during the summer enjoy painted toenails.  Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works very well, doesn't leave a white film, and is reasonably priced.  The scent isn't too bad either, as most nail polish removers are pretty smelly.  I would recommend this to my friends.
Audrey B.
Galloway, NJ
Good nail polish remover. Useful for removing nail polish. Easy to use by pouring on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Good value and easy to find in-store. I repurchase this product all the time. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Laura H.
I use this one. It works amazing. I remember this one time, my daughter spilled a hole bottle of nail polish on the carpet. I tried every cleaning supply you can think of and nothing worked. I pored some of this nail polish remover and keep padding the spilled nail polish with a rag and it came up. Didn't stain my carpet either.
Kristine D.
This nail polish remover isn't the strongest, but it still effectively removes all of my nail polish. I suppose it could be an issue if you have nail polish that's incredibly difficult to remove, but I have had absolutely no issues removing regular nail polish. It's nice to have a remover that (at least says it) does less damage!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?