BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Love up & up products, this nail Polish remover was excellent. It works quickly so you don't have to scrub and rub hard like other products.
Kaitlyn G.
Orland Park, IL
Does a great job at removing polish, and I never feel like it strips or damages my nails. A nice, simple product that gets the job done well.
Odai G.
Cicero
love this nail polish remover. the scent is not too strong. and although it is a store brand works well and much cheaper than leading brands.
Sami L.
Green Bay, WI
This remover works extremely well to get all of your nail polish off. This is the first time I have used it and I'm happy with it already!
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
Love this stuff! It always works, even on the toughest nail polish/glitter. There is no other remover that I reach for other than this one!
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
It's a decent remover. Sometimes you really gotta scrub though. For the price, I'd say dollar store remover is comparable and better priced
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
Dyana L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love everything by up and up. Just quality products but lower price and “Target” brand. I always know I’m getting more bang for my buck.
Mari B.
Los Angeles, CA
El olor es fuerte pero aguantable, pero funciona muy bien retira todo, solo usas un algodón con 1 basta para ke quites todo lo de una mano.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?