BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Maisie C.
Hillsboro, OR
Good product. Leaves my nails very clean but not feeling dry. Great price. This is a beauty staple for me & I would highly recommend.
Tracey n.
Does an amazing job at removing the nail polish thats on my fingers. I like it just as much as any other nail polish removers.
Kelsey N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Works really well. I don't know if it strengthens or not but it gets the polish off quickly. Even really old stuff or glittery stuff
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
reomves polish so easily!!' strengthens nail at the same time and smells very good compared to other brands! Will always be my goto!
Lisa J.
Takes the nail polish off your nails with a lot of effort if it is gel or nail strip. If you have regular nail polish it does the job
Colleen K.
As good as any other nail polish remover on the market for a fraction of the price! Even removes gel nail polish quite easily!!!!!!!
Alecia F.
Whitehall, PA
Works fine for removing polish. Wouldn't necessarily say it strengthens nails. Like all nail polish removing I've used, smells awful.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Has a strong oder and you meed to ise in a welk ventilated area with open windows or a fan blowing dont want to inhail this remover.
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Love this cause it helps strengthen my nails as I remove the polish! Combine it with a great nail strengthening polish and perfection
Megann B.
Durham, NC
Good nail polish remover, not sure if the strengthening part actually works but it gets my nails cl3an without making them very dry.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?