BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA
It's a good product that doesn't break the bank. It does what it's supposed to and it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle afterwards
Erin M.
I like this because it seems to keep my nails from drying out so much but it can still take a little more effort to get the polish off.
Jocelyn G.
I don't really like using bottles but the scent of this one is wonderful it takes off the nail polish pretty quick can't complain much.
Natalie S.
Just your average nail polish remover. It works well. No complaints here. Easy to use. This is the first time I buy it. Will buy again.
Bryanna M.
Clermont, FL
Works great and doesn't smell or sting like others I have used in the past. It's a great price and always available when I go shopping.
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL
This nail polish remover will get off the most stubborn nail polish! I've even used this to remove gel nail polish and it works amazing
Krystal N.
Dallas, TX
Good nail polish remover. Good value as well. I think it works better than some ofnthr "name brands". Definitely a staple in my house.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've been buying this for years! I like how gentle it is on nails compared to straight acetone. It gets rid of any nail polish I have.
Natashia F.
Harbor city, CA
I prefer the up and up brand of nail polish remover and I always get the purple bottle!! It's cheaper and it's the strengthening kind.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?