BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Angela B.
Pendleton, IN
Great price and great product. Low odor and cleans nail polish off quick. There's not much else to say about this nail polish remover.
Isabel A.
Porterville, CA
To me the purple polish remover works better and doesn't have a funky smell to it and it's really great removing glitter polish as well
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
I love how mild this polish remover is on my nails. Other products tend to dry my nails out but this brand moisturizers as it removes.
Jarilie M.
New Britain, CT
I want to be able to take off my nail polish without dipping it in acetone more than once and this does it for me one time is the trick
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This nail polish remover gets the job done. In my opinion all nail polish removers work the same so I would just buy the cheapest one.
Marianna G.
This nail polish remover works really good! Takes the polish off really quick without a struggle and the smell isn't too bad and strong
Lexi S.
caledonia
Amazing. Comparable with the higher end nail polish removers and an amazing price. Would for sure reccomend for people with weak nails.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
The strengthening formula is great because it doesn't weaken your already weak nails. The less strain you put on your nails the better.
Wendy V.
Hawthorne , CA
Has a strong alcoholic yet fragrant smell. Despite this, it removes the polish very effectively. It even fights against glitter easily.
Paulette P.
It really does a great job at removing the old nail polish. A bottle can last about a month, depending on how often you do your nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?