BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
erin s.
I live this mail polish remover because it works just as well, if not better than name brand remover and it costs less than sally Hanson or orly.
okylanny z.
El Paso, TX
Best nail polish.remover you will find for a very low cost and its very very light sented also it removes your polish whitout staining your nails
Ashley G.
Love this nail Polish remover. It strengthens yours nails, so that's a bonus. I've been using this particular one for years. Never let's me down.
Yinette T.
I mean this stuff is pretty basic but requires a lot of product and cotton ball's to do the job. I'd recommend the pure acetone one to this one.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Nail polish remover is pretty universal in my opinion unless you're getting professional grade remover. This is just normal store bought remover.
La'Breaya R.
This nail polish remover nourished my nails while removing the polish. My nails felt stronger, and the scent of the remover wasn't overwhelming.
Kate O.
Oak Brook, IL
Amazing stuff! It removes my polish easily but it doesn't strip my nails making them weak. I was a chronic nail biter so that is important to me
Hunter M.
Conrad, MT
I really like this removed and its cheap. Yiu aren't spending an arm and a leg...it does smell bad but i feel as if all remover does...works great
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I really hate the smell of nail polish remover but this one (color) is kind of soft when it comes to the smell, it takes out all the old Polish.
Erica G.
Forest Park
This stuff is so cheap and works great. I usually go for store brand, generic nail polish removers and they work great. This one is my favorite.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?