BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ashleigh S.
Edmond, OK
Gets the polish off and doesnt seem to eat rhe nail away. After you wash your hands it doesn't leave too much of a chemical smell lingering kn your hands.
Madeline N.
Springfield, MO
It does the job very very well! I have very brital nails so this is great for me, the smell is very strong but I feel like all removers have a strong smell
Natali K.
phoenix, AZ
Have been using this nail polish remover for years. It's inexpensive and lasts a really long time. Takes most of my nail polish off within the first swipe
Shelby V.
Pavilion, NY
I'm a nail biter. So using this nail polish helps me to not feel so bad about biting my nails because it's strengthening them as I'm taking the polish off
Alexa S.
Austin, TX
It can take awhile to get both coats of nail polish off my fingers. Sometimes there's still a little left over no matter how much I worked the cotton ball.
Lauren O.
I really like this product. The cost is good and it works well. It takes my nail polish off easily and doesn't take a lot to get it off. Def recommend it!
Alicia H.
Takes nail polish off but doesn't strength nails. As longest it takes the nail polish off I'm satisfied. Don't like the smell the nail polish remover has.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
Personally I love up& up and this nail polish remover did the job. Even gets off glitter nail polish which is amazing because glitter is so hard to get off
Felicia H.
Greenwich, NY
I switch between acrylics and my natural nails a lot, and acrylics weaken my nails immensely. I’ve noticed this is gentler on my nails than any other kind.
Alexandra C.
Los angeles , CA
Love it! Does not smell crazy strong and actually works! My nails use to always break! Super paper thin !! And now they are stronger and I’m loving it !!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.