BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Marianna G.
This nail polish remover works really good! Takes the polish off really quick without a struggle and the smell isn't too bad and strong
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
The strengthening formula is great because it doesn't weaken your already weak nails. The less strain you put on your nails the better.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA
It's a good product that doesn't break the bank. It does what it's supposed to and it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle afterwards
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
I love how mild this polish remover is on my nails. Other products tend to dry my nails out but this brand moisturizers as it removes.
Wendy V.
Hawthorne , CA
Has a strong alcoholic yet fragrant smell. Despite this, it removes the polish very effectively. It even fights against glitter easily.
Paulette P.
It really does a great job at removing the old nail polish. A bottle can last about a month, depending on how often you do your nails.
Kendra Z.
This remover is great! It takes off nail polish well and my nails don’t feel more brittle or soft after like they do with other brands.
Noa V.
Denham Springs, LA
it works really well on getting the nail polish off and there is nothing more i can really say cause it does its job the right way . :)
Stephanie R.
Easily removed nail Polish and I like the strengthening factor to help replenish my nails after removing and damaging them with polish.
Natalie S.
Just your average nail polish remover. It works well. No complaints here. Easy to use. This is the first time I buy it. Will buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?