BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Stacey A.
Overland Park, KS
Works just like any other nail polish remover, but has a strong scent. So if you don't like that I don't recommend buying this product.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
This nail polish remove is amazing! It works like the remover at the nail salon. It's removes the hardest and darkest colors with ease.
Lizbette V.
Elk Grove, CA
Really affordable. Work well. Just the smell is a bit strong. It could get messy when using this product if don't use big cotton balls.
Rebekah N.
Washington, DC
This is seriously the equivalent of any 'name brand' remover you can find, for a fraction of the cost! Staple in my nail care routine.
Erin M.
I like this because it seems to keep my nails from drying out so much but it can still take a little more effort to get the polish off.
Angela B.
Pendleton, IN
Great price and great product. Low odor and cleans nail polish off quick. There's not much else to say about this nail polish remover.
Leah T.
Kansas City, KS
Works just as good as the name brands. Half of the price. I never need a lot to do the job. Leaves a decent after-smell on your nails.
Lexi S.
caledonia
Amazing. Comparable with the higher end nail polish removers and an amazing price. Would for sure reccomend for people with weak nails.
Jarilie M.
New Britain, CT
I want to be able to take off my nail polish without dipping it in acetone more than once and this does it for me one time is the trick
Marianna G.
This nail polish remover works really good! Takes the polish off really quick without a struggle and the smell isn't too bad and strong
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?