BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I never have had any problem with targets store brand name "up and up". This is a great cheap alternative to any name brand and works just as well!
Katie B.
Savannah, GA
The nail strengthening nail poilish remover is the best I have used yet! I like that I know it will do the job without completely ruining my nails!
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Nail polish remover is all the same. I use this one because it's cheap and effective. Not as effective as acetone if removing dark polish however.
Stacy L.
Does the job, takes of nail polish with little to no trouble. It smells very strong just like any other nail polish remover would. Very affordable.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
This product is of great price, pretty much a dollar. It removes my nail polish with ease and it gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I like this nail polish because it doesn't have an over powerful smell. It also strengthens my nails. I would recommend this product to my friends.
sofia r.
This works perfectly.  It removes the nail polish easily.  Ive used this nail polish remover many times.  It's easy to use with a cotton pad or ball.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Works every time and leaves my nails not brittle or easy to break. I've used it for years, and have never used any others. Keep making it target!!
Emily S.
Wel priced , has a decent smell for it being nail polish remover ... Comes off easy you don't have to scrub the polish and the bottle last a while
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
Up & Up nail polish remover does the job well and does not cost too much — usually under $2. The strengthening one smells better than most as well
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.