BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
The Up&Up nail polish remover, the purple strengthening formula, removes polish nicely. It doesn't have a harsh scent and it dries quickly.
Ashlyn T.
A nice, inexpensive nail Polish remover. Removes the Polish, and doesn't leave my nails feeling completely stripped of their natural oils.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I'm not super sure as to whether or not it's helping strengthen my nails or not but it's incredibly effective at taking off my nail polish.
Perla S.
Doesn't dry out my cuticles like other nail polish removers. Easily removes nail polish with out the struggle. Love the color and the price
Daniela B.
El Paso, TX
Works well to remove polish quickly. I love that thr scent doesn't linger after I've washed my hands like with other nail polish removers.
Mariah G.
This poduct is great. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It really takes off the nail polish without ruining your nail.
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
kayla p.
Hollywood, FL
i like using up & up nail polish removing products. there very useful and helpful to me whenever i do my nail at home. its so easy to use.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Works great. I can't say if it is making my nails stronger than normal nail polish remover but it definitely gets all the polish off easily
Kassandra R.
I change my nail polish at least once a week so something that works great, keeps my nails strong and great price this product is a go too.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover in strengthening with gelatin in
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover with strengthening and gelatin
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use gelatin anymore, but this is the only one I've ever used that didn't make my nails feel brittle.