BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Gladys R.
This is a good nail polish remover. It works well, very cheap, protects your nails. The only thing that i don’t like is the smell... a little strong.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It's greats. Takes off nail polish very easily and keeps my nails still strong. I recommend it for anyone buying nail polish remover for weak nails.
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Used this probably a couple times. It's alright not the best. Still removed the nail polish but it takes somewhat a lot of the to remove the polish.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
It does the work but it was not really easy to use. It took longer to take polish off. The price is fine and for the price you can find better ones.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
I have been using this nail polish remover for the last several years. The bottle is large enough to last me the whole summer and the price is great!
Brittany F.
This is my go to nail polish remover! I have super thin nails and after using for so long I feel it does help them. It's cheap which is a plus also!
Mayra R.
I like this polish remover because it removes my nail polish very quickly. I even remove glitter polish with this. And the price is very affordable.
Lihz P.
San jose, CA
Since I usually get gel, I soak my nails in this when I'm
Home and want to change up my nail color. It definitely takes a while but I'm patient w it
Luz G.
Compton, CA
My nails had become weak. But after using this nail polish remover in wich not only it removes the nail polish but strengthen your nail its amazing.
Hayley H.
Sneads Ferry, NC
It does the job it's intended to do but it's not overly spectacular. I don't think it strengthens my nails any more than any other product I've used.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover with strengthening and gelatin
Robin W.
What's the difference in this nail polish remover and Swan nail polish remover in strengthening with gelatin in
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use gelatin anymore, but this is the only one I've ever used that didn't make my nails feel brittle.