BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Erica G.
Forest Park
This stuff is so cheap and works great. I usually go for store brand, generic nail polish removers and they work great. This one is my favorite.
Lizzie A.
Some hard scrubbing is necessary to take off glitters. But regular nail polish comes off fairly easy. Smell is pretty strong but doesn't linger.
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
This is a good product for the price point ! Costs under a $1 before taxes ! It gets the job done, and it's definitely my go to polish remover !
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I love anything up and up makes but I like that this nail polish remover has a nice scent and not to over powering and it makes it come off easy!
Amber L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This nail polish remover works just as well as any other nail polish remover. I gave it a one because I did not notice my nails were any atronger
Rodi Y.
Harlingen, TX
I love the Up and Up brand from target. Quality products at low prices. When using the cartwheel app, most of the times there’s extra 5-10% off.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Nail polish remover is pretty universal in my opinion unless you're getting professional grade remover. This is just normal store bought remover.
Hayley W.
This isn't my favorite Polish removed as I feel it doesn't remove the Polish as well as others I have used. Decent product for the price though.
Anita O.
Chula Vista, CA
Lo utilizo para cambiarmde esmalte y no tiene ese olor tan fuerte como otros productos para quitarnesmalte y no necesito urilizar mucho producto
erin s.
I live this mail polish remover because it works just as well, if not better than name brand remover and it costs less than sally Hanson or orly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?