BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bryanna M.
Clermont, FL
Works great and doesn't smell or sting like others I have used in the past. It's a great price and always available when I go shopping.
Callie R.
Cary, NC
Removed my polish. However it did take a lot of scrubbing. Has a strong smell and works fairly well. Just don't have high expectations
Deidre R.
Edinburg, TX
All time favorite nail polish remover! Especially great to use when you're always getting your nails done. Helps strengthen weak nails.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Great price, works well!! Cotton ball soaks up liquid fast, and last long not having to go through a lot. Bottle lasted me a long time!
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
I have thumbnails to begin with, so I hate damaging them with remover! This does the trick for removing polish without being too harsh!
Anna S.
Syracuse, NY
Does the job! For the price works really well, I don't find that the acetone concentration in these is bad enough to dry my cuticles...
Becky T.
Peoria, AZ
Removes polish quickly without thinning or damaging my nails. I really like that it gets the job done and I don't have to spend a ton.
Jennifer M.
Russellville, AR
Great product for a great price! Easily removed the strongest nail polish. Doesn't leave a super harsh smell, and is easy on the hands.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
It works really well. And it’s super affordable. I like it a lot. If used with a cotton circle it comes off in just one swipe usually.
Noa V.
Denham Springs, LA
it works really well on getting the nail polish off and there is nothing more i can really say cause it does its job the right way . :)
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?