BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Used this probably a couple times. It's alright not the best. Still removed the nail polish but it takes somewhat a lot of the to remove the polish.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
It does the work but it was not really easy to use. It took longer to take polish off. The price is fine and for the price you can find better ones.
Luz G.
Compton, CA
My nails had become weak. But after using this nail polish remover in wich not only it removes the nail polish but strengthen your nail its amazing.
Brittany F.
This is my go to nail polish remover! I have super thin nails and after using for so long I feel it does help them. It's cheap which is a plus also!
Mayra R.
I like this polish remover because it removes my nail polish very quickly. I even remove glitter polish with this. And the price is very affordable.
Lihz P.
San jose, CA
Since I usually get gel, I soak my nails in this when I'm
Home and want to change up my nail color. It definitely takes a while but I'm patient w it
Hayley H.
Sneads Ferry, NC
It does the job it's intended to do but it's not overly spectacular. I don't think it strengthens my nails any more than any other product I've used.
Jonelle B.
Really good at removing nail polish, wish it was stronger to help remive gel nails but other than that i would definitely purchase this product again
Jennifer M.
It gets the job done if you're not trying to use acetone on your nails. as for the strengthening I can't really comment as I don't frequently use it.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
I feel like this remover is very effective, but also treats my nails to a little TLC. Nowhere near as drying as 100% acetone is, which I appreciate.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.