BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sherise W.
Charlotte, NC
Works great! The price is very inexpensive and the bottle lasts. I use the strengthening because my nails tend to be very weak at times.
Stephanie
I love this nail polish remover from all the nail polish Remover's because I found for a cheap price and when I have cuts it doesn't burn
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
Great nail polish remover, a little product goes a long way. It also doesn't have the worst scent ever like most nail polish removers do
Kathryn V.
A little difficult removing polish and doesn't really strengthen nails. I go through multiple cotton balls just to get through one hand.
Crystal C.
Flemington, WV
This polish remover does not have a super strong scent. It takes polish off quickly and I feel that it actually does strengthen my nails
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
Great nail polish remover, doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. Also doesn't leave my nails feeling dry afterward, one of my favorites!
Nicole J.
Beavercreek, OH
This takes polish off in a jiffy! The smell isn't too overwhelming at all. And great tip, it takes my kids temporary tattoos off quickly.
Maria C.
It strengths nails after a few uses . it doesn't dry the nail and make it crack when used like other products . absolutely recommend it .
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
Works just as well as the name brands. Takes the nail polish off pretty much right away. No complaints and you can’t beat the cheap price
Michelle L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how inexpensive this remover is and it's so good at getting nail polish off with little effort, however no so great on glitter.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?