BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
Paula G.
Union City, CA
Great nail polish remover but the smell is so strong that you get dizzy if you are near it for a long time so I wish they made some without the strong smell
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
I love the scent and also purple is one of my favorite colors. Depending on the type of nail polish, you may need a few swabs to completely remove the polish
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
There are removers that completely take off the nail polish in a swipe and then there is this one where you have to really tug. Would totally not recommend!
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
Does the trick. I'm not too particular about my nails, but I would say that buying the strengthening remover makes my nails feel a little stronger over time.
Savannah C.
Mansfield, TX
I like this nail polish remover buy it is not as strong as a pure acetone remover. I find myself having to use a lot of it to actually get my nail polish off
whitney b.
This is my favorite mail polish remover. It removes the most difficult of polishes, but is still he toe on the nail bed. It really does strengthen the nail.
Priscilla S.
This is one of my most favorite, go-to nail polish removers! It's does the trick each and every time. I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends.
Antonia P.
Chula Vista, CA
Works really really good to remove the nail polish. There is no need of wasting a lot. Honestly I think it's the best one I've tried yet haven't tried many ūüėÖ
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
It takes the nail polish off great except of course if its gel then nothing will get that off. I use it with a cotton ball and it is a fantastic value.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.