BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kinzie M.
Marshall, MO
After I use this my nails feel stronger than ever! They are clean and clear with no scratches, and I'm able to use nail polish directly after!
Taylor C.
I love this nail polish remover. It doesn't seem as harsh on the nails. It is also very affordable and does a great job a removing nail polish.
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
I love the purple color lol. This is cheaper then other brands it gets the job done I will continue to buy this brand and target is my favorite
Nicole R.
Northampton, PA
I like to get the Up & Up brand compared to Cutex. It's the same product, the same ingredients. It gets the job done at a more reasonable cost
Natasha M.
Spartanburg, SC
Does not strengthen nails it has a harsh smell and makes the nails feel sticky after usage. The removal is also not as strong as pure acetone.
Saira A.
Livingston, CA
This nail polish remover works really well. I like how it's super simple to use and there is no hassle to it. Would highly recommend to anyone
Camila S.
Kensington, MD
It is not a strong smell of mail Polish remover in hand and well remove the enamel, but I need to go to the cotton more than 2 times to do well
Natalie R.
I use this everytime I need to change my Polish. It's not to strong . It works great and the smell isn't to bad like other nail polish removers
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's so easy to remove stains from my nails.. it's such a good product.. especially if I am confused with colours. It's really good on my skin
Carly H.
Commerce City, CO
It does what it needs to do, not great but it does remove what you need to remove. I would recommend it if you need something cheap and quick.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?