BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sam D.
Effectively removes all polish from your nail while providing nail strength. I recommend this brand over other nail polish remover brands
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA
SO CHEAP AND WORKS WONDERS ! Literally don't even have to keep rubbing so much ! It comes off without any effort ! Super affordable too !
Laura F.
Ames
Works really well. Very comparable to any brand name polish remover. Very cheap, so don't feel bad even if I had to use more than normal.
Eylora C.
Bronx, NY
Quickly and effectively removes my polish while still leaving my nails strong and not feeling like they easily break with one wrong move.
Kayla N.
Jacksonville, FL
Simple, inexpensive, no offensive odor. Other removers seem to leave my nails rough or damaged. This brand leaves nails clean and smooth.
Ankita P.
I love this nail polish remover. It worked great for me and got the job done. It is also super cheap, so I would recommend this product.
diane s.
Helo my nails not get fragile dies get even my most dark and stubborn colors off love this product i get it all the time great for price
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Works very well, cleans off polish completely, great for price. Not sure about the strengthening quality, have not noticed a difference.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I frequently by the Up & Up nail polish remover and I am always pleased with both the quality and the price. I will definitely buy again!
Kathryn V.
A little difficult removing polish and doesn't really strengthen nails. I go through multiple cotton balls just to get through one hand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?