BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hayley A.
Algonquin, IL
This is like any other nail polish on the market, but I do notice my nails don't feel as damaged when using this kind to take off polish.
Sherise W.
Charlotte, NC
Works great! The price is very inexpensive and the bottle lasts. I use the strengthening because my nails tend to be very weak at times.
Elise M.
Really great at getting nail polish off and it doesn't smell super strong. It's also small enough to fit in my bag for on the go travel.
Katie D.
tallahassee, fl
This polish remover was fantastic! It got the polish off easily and kept my nails feeling strong. For the price it's definitely a steal!!
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
I like this nail polish remover because it gets all of the old polish off my nails quickly. It also helps strengthen them while doing it.
melinda h.
This nail polish remover takes off the polish as good as a name brand, but i don't think it made my nails stronger or made them less dry.
Amanda B.
Arlington, WA
Good nail polish remover. One of my favorites to use. Great price and doesn't smell super strong. Also a great price which is important.
Tammy G.
Warrenville, IL
This always does the trick. It takes off my old polish with ease. I love the strengthening nail polish remover because I have thin nails.
Elizabeth P.
Trussville, AL
Love that this doesn't have the strong odor of most polish removers. I do find it takes a little extra work to remove the polish though.
Evelyn P.
#AWESOMESAUCE #revelon #naillife
I would recommend this product to everyone
Does the job with a smooth finish and great small
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?