BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Melissa R.
Crown Point, IN
Good nail polish remiver, decent scent and easy to use. Just as effective as other brands in my optinion. I always buy this when I go to target.
Anayeli S.
Gonzales, CA
I purchase this nail polish remover very often, it works it gets the job done and its sold for a good price, you can't beat that. I recommend it
Kate O.
Oak Brook, IL
Amazing stuff! It removes my polish easily but it doesn't strip my nails making them weak. I was a chronic nail biter so that is important to me
Samantha J.
Torrington, CT
When using this product with a cotton ball nail polish comes right off! It's scent is not strong or overpowering and it does not damage my nails.
Bee T.
So quick! A couple drops on a towel and swap your nail polish, it's gone. I make a lot of mistakes painting my nails and this works like a charm!
Jamie M.
This is my favorite kind of Polish remover! It's cheap and it works so well. It strengthens your nails while removing color almost effortlessly.
Hunter M.
Conrad, MT
I really like this removed and its cheap. Yiu aren't spending an arm and a leg...it does smell bad but i feel as if all remover does...works great
La'Breaya R.
This nail polish remover nourished my nails while removing the polish. My nails felt stronger, and the scent of the remover wasn't overwhelming.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Great price and it doesn't damage my nails. This is always my go-to remover. It tends to be drying but I expect that from a nail polish remover.
erin s.
I live this mail polish remover because it works just as well, if not better than name brand remover and it costs less than sally Hanson or orly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?