BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maira S.
South Gate, CA
This product is amazing for the price! It works just as great as any other nail polish and it smells fantastic. I will most definitely be purchasing this again.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
I purchased this nail polish remover because of the low cost. It works just as great as more expensive removers I have used in the past and gets the job done!
shante w.
Tyler, TX
Works well like a remover should. No harsh smell and seems to be effective. Not 100% sure if my nails are strengthened from the product like advertised though
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
I have been using this nail polish remover for the past two years. Works perfectly fine and it is not very expensive which is perfect for us college students.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Removes nail polish great but it always leaves my nails and the skin around it dry. It doesn't damage my nails as bad as other nail polish removers I've used.
Cassie R.
Of course this isn't backed by a sound scientific study, but my nails do feel stronger when I used this formula compared to other ones I have used in the past.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this remover. It's really cheap and works perfectly with all type of nail polishes. I don't know I if it strengthens but i still would recommend
Kayla C.
sheldon, vt
Affordable, and it does its job. This is one of those products that i feel like no matter what brand you go to, it will work. But, then again this is my go to.
Brandy W.
Hyattsville, MD
Removes polish easily however the scent is very strong considering there is no acetone. I would buy again, but be prepared to smell and taste it on your hands.
LA N.
I don't know if it's actually strengthening anything, but it doesn't smell as bad as the other formulas and works just as well. Good value for the price, too.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.