BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Grace A.
Salinas, CA
I have very brittle nail and this nail polish remover helps strenghten my nail. since its a target brand its very affordable and reliable.
Krystle L.
Corona, CA
I love this nail polish remover! Not only does it remover your polish easily, but it also keeps your nail bed moisturized and unstripped!!!
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
Love this stuff! It always works, even on the toughest nail polish/glitter. There is no other remover that I reach for other than this one!
Miranda C.
Springfield , MO
Works great. I can't say if it is making my nails stronger than normal nail polish remover but it definitely gets all the polish off easily
Dians S.
Great product, its good to use. Its amazing, its easy to use. You will not regret it. Its from influenster, you will not regret it at all.
Pris c.
Fresno, CA
The smell is bearable, not too strong. It does the job and doesn't make my skin feel dry after getting some on the edges around my nails.
Megan F.
Easily removes most of my nail polish. Polish with glitter is tough to remove though. My nails always feel soft after using this product.
Kiana D.
Was so easy to take polish off with this product. Didn't have to scrub for a long time and it wasn't as strong as others. Would recommend
Joely I.
Norwood, PA
I wouldn't consider it strengthening, seems exactly the same as the regular nail polish remover. Smell is pretty strong but not horrible.
Hannah H.
Tolland , CT
Works wonderfully! The key is to let it sit on the mail for a few seconds before wiping. Takes off three layers of polish quickly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?