BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Nail polish remover is all the same. I use this one because it's cheap and effective. Not as effective as acetone if removing dark polish however.
D A.
Great price and while it does work. I haven't found that it strengthens my nails. I will buy it due to the price point but not for the "benefits".
Becca L.
Vista, CA
Decent for an off brand nail polish remover! Does the job well. Can easily compare it to Cutex strengthening nail polish remover, for a lower cost!
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
Love this nail polish. It gets my nail polish even the glitter off easily. I don't need alot just to dips for both hands. It lasts forever as well
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
This product is of great price, pretty much a dollar. It removes my nail polish with ease and it gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Julie G.
Saint Louis, MO
Works really well at removing gel like polish while not feeling too harsh. This is a Target brand product so it's always available and inexpensive.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Katie B.
Savannah, GA
The nail strengthening nail poilish remover is the best I have used yet! I like that I know it will do the job without completely ruining my nails!
sofia r.
This works perfectly.  It removes the nail polish easily.  Ive used this nail polish remover many times.  It's easy to use with a cotton pad or ball.
Christina M.
Plain City, OH
Love this nail polish remover works great not a lot of scrubbing and helps with nail strengthening my nails break easy so I will take all the help
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?