BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
Okay, I love target! So when there is a cheaper version such as targets UP and UP it’s always my first pick. Especially with essentials like this. I like this one specifically because it doesn’t dry my nails out too bad.
Meredith B.
My all time favorite nail polish remover! I have flimsy nails, and the strengthening aspect is important to me. Up & Up is Target's brand, so I purchase it there. It's very easy to use-- I have purchased it many times.
Brianna S.
Goshen, NY
Takes off nail color like a dream. Been going back to this for so long as I love to paint my nails and change up the colors. It does dry out ur skin a bit but nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix. Love this product
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Yo utilizo esta quita esmalte porque me encanta me lo saca demasiado rápido y es súper económico, lo puedes conseguir en cualquier farmacia lo cual es buenísimo!
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I used to paint my nails almost everyday to match what I would wear the next day when I was in middle school. I used this nail polish remover and it did a great job. I would get it at target and it's very affordable
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Made my nails truly feel stronger when I’d paint them daily and use this to remove daily! I love the way they didn’t break. Easy enough to use and take the polish off with out breaking your nails! I’d recommend to anyone
Allison N.
Sometimes I don't like buying the "store brand" items from companies like up and up, but this product is no different than any of the other big names out there! I was a first time buyer but I would go back and buy it again! Love target and trust all of their products
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Once again, Up & Up do amazing wonders without much price or commitment involved. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t stain or smell too bad, making it an easier decision than some more expensive and questionable ones.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav nail polish removers. Just a tab of this on a cotton round and it removes your nail polish with ease. Even the toughest glitter polish swipes off pretty easily! Plus you can’t beat the low price.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
It’s a little too gentle to get most of my nail polish off, but it is nicer on my skin than straight acetone. It’s not something I plan on repurchasing, but it works in a pinch! And it’s very cheap, which is a plus.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.