BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ariel K.
If you want a nail polish remover that gets the job done without leaving your nails brittle, Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is the way to go. It's very affordable and easy to find, which is great when you don't want to break the bank. I don't put polish on my nails very often, but I always reach for my Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover!
Cayla C.
If you're looking for an affordable nail polish remover that is effective, this is for you! You only need a cotton ball or two to completely take nail polish off both hands. I picked this up at my local target... and be sure to check your cartwheel app before you buy because it's frequently available for an additional discount! I'd definitely buy it again.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Works as well as any nailpolish remover. I haven't really noticed a difference in the strength of my nails when using this to remove my nailpolish vs using other products. It has a typical nailpolish smell. The purple color makes it a little more exciting.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
I like this nail polish remover! I may not use it too often as I don't paint my nails on a regular basis, but this is the one I always repurchase when I need to get nail polish off my fingers. It cleans my nails quickly and doesn't leave them feeling as dry as other removers have. Target tends to have good store-brand products, and this one was no exception!
rebekkka g.
This product is everything you would expect out of a nail polish remover. It works exactly the same as others the smell is strong as well. Super easy to use all you have to do is put it on a cotton ball and put it on your nails it is very effective.
Grace T.
Austin, TX
Basic nail polish remover-gets the job done. I've used this before to remove basic nail polish- not sure how it would work on acrylics and other stronger nail polish-styles. Easy to find, Walmart Target. Very cheap and does what its supposed to do!
Sherlock C.
I bought this brand of nail polish remover because it was super cheap and convenient to grab at the drugstore. I haven't had any problems with it so far. It gets the job done and removes my polish just fine. I recommend soaking a cotton pad in the remover then pressing the pad over my nails for a bit of time to let the liquid sink into the polish.
Briana P.
This actually worked a lot better than I predicted with an "off brand" product. Super easy, not expensive at all. I definitely am a repeat user.... I'm on the 3rd bottle :) I 100% recommend the Up&Up brand to anyone looking to cut your expenses!!
Lauren E.
This nail polish remover does a fine job. I usually use this. Brand because it is ultra affordable and does the same job as the brand name polish removers. I don't know if it really makes a difference in the nail strength, but it definitely doesn't weaken them any more than any other brand.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
This feels like it is good for my nails. I don't get that dried out feeling after using it. Like most Target brand products, the value is superb, and the quality is on par with more expensive competitors. It still doesn't remove more stubborn nail polishes, such as glitter or combination color and top coat. But it is a staple in my nail care.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?