BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
It’s a good value for the low price but it isn’t the best nail polish remover out there. If you’re out of options or don’t want to pay more than a couple of bucks, then this is a good deal. Works well on regular colors but isn’t easy with glitters. I can’t attest to how it works with gels because I don’t wear those.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I love the up&up brand nail polish remover its just as great as any others and you can't beat the price...I find that it really does work like I want it too and I always end up repurchasing this same brand and the kind of bottle each time I run out. Recommend as well to a lot of women or girls who do their nails ally.
Emma B.
Chatham, NY
This nail polish remover did what it was supposed to do. It was an average nail polish remover I have used better and I have used worse. It was very affordable and didn’t smell tooo bad. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it needed some force to remove the polish and didn’t remove it effortlessly.
Lindsay H.
My absolute favorite polish remover! It's so affordable and does exactly what it's meant to. And I definitely feel like it at least maintains the integrity of my nail, because after I use it they don't feel weak or brittle. Comparable to some of the best removers I've used and it's a fraction of the price!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I️ use the strengthening nail polish remover specifically bc I️ have weak nails that can break easy but since I started using this I’ve noticed my nails are stronger and thicker! It does peel my nail bed a little but nothing too bad that can’t be washed off! It’s super cheap too and lasts for a long time!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I really love this nail polish remover. Not only is it inexpensive, but it works great on stubborn nail polish! If you take some of this on a cotton ball and hold to your nail for 30 seconds, the polish will immediately come off. I highly recommend this nail polish remover! You can find it at Target!
Paige B.
Worked jut fine the only thing is that it burned skin on my hands but if I didn’t have that this worked grate and it didn’t stain my nail. The price for this ok wonderful! I always but this and will continue to buy this. If my friend ever needs one I will recommend this nail polish remover to them.
Abby B.
Garland, TX
I don't have anything bad to say about this product! It's usually very good about removing all my polish and I like that it has strengthening properties. I have very brittle nails due to health problems and it doesn't seem to cause as much breakage as pure acetone. It's also very affordable!
courtney w.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works just as well as any name brand product I have tried and it’s much cheaper. I love he strengthening aspect of this. It definitely works for my nails. I frequently use hand sanitizer and it breaks down my nails - this has helped
Allison N.
Sometimes I don't like buying the "store brand" items from companies like up and up, but this product is no different than any of the other big names out there! I was a first time buyer but I would go back and buy it again! Love target and trust all of their products
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?