BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
This is what I have in my cabinet right now. It works wonderfully and I love how it leaves my needles feeling strong after I’m taking off nail polish that sometimes makes them feel weak. Other removers often leave my nails feeling weak and fragile this gives me a sense of strength and I will definitely continue using it in the future.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
It's a nail polish remover. It's not amazing, and it's not terrible. It makes my nails feel kind of weird and sometimes it can't get all of my nail polish off of the sides of my nails, but other than that, I don't really have any problems with it. It's pretty average, but it's cheap, so I'll probably buy it again.
Menelwen T.
This is my second favorite type of nail polish remover. I say second, as I do prefer nail polish remover that is only that, a remover. I don't need a strengthener, but this was gifted to me and I have used it. It takes a while to remove glitter polish, but it's not bad for detail clean up around your cuticle.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
I️ use the strengthening nail polish remover specifically bc I️ have weak nails that can break easy but since I started using this I’ve noticed my nails are stronger and thicker! It does peel my nail bed a little but nothing too bad that can’t be washed off! It’s super cheap too and lasts for a long time!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This brand is great because it is super affordable, which is wonderful if you’re like me, and go through a lot of nail polish remover! I don’t however, really see a difference in the strength of my nails after using this. It’s effective in removing the polish, but it doesn’t strengthen in my opinion.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I really love this nail polish remover. Not only is it inexpensive, but it works great on stubborn nail polish! If you take some of this on a cotton ball and hold to your nail for 30 seconds, the polish will immediately come off. I highly recommend this nail polish remover! You can find it at Target!
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
This stuff isn’t bad, it’s not good to use on glitter nail polishes but it’s not bad if you wanna remove any other color. Sometimes it’s a little stubborn to use and it might take 4-5 cotton balls, but it’s affordable and worth it if you’re not one to paint your nails all the time.
courtney w.
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works just as well as any name brand product I have tried and it’s much cheaper. I love he strengthening aspect of this. It definitely works for my nails. I frequently use hand sanitizer and it breaks down my nails - this has helped
Emily L.
brooklyn
It’s great because it does it’s job of removing the nail polish. It removes it fast and doesn’t leave my nails feeling dry because if it’s strengthening power. It’s also cheaper than the alternative brands. I would totally buy again because it’s cheap and does it’s job well.
Emilie S.
Like any nail polish remover like this one, it does take some strength to remove a large or any amount of nail polish. I bought this at target, for a cheap price, and for what it is, it is pretty good and is easy to use. I would use this again unless I found a better remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.