BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie P.
Lavalette
This nail polish remover is great. Purchased from Target. Very affordable. Works very well. It doesn’t take a lot of work to get the polish off. Smell isn’t awful. It works about the same as some of my other favorites. Nothing negative to say, I’d buy again!
Elizabeth H.
Nothing bothers me more than one my nail polish remover doesn’t take off my nail polish. Using this nail polish remover, has made removing my nail polish easier than ever before. With only a few swipes even the darkest now polishes are removed for my nails.
Teresa N.
Gets the job done. Although I do not do my nails as often, it has been my go to remove nail polish. Works like a charm and easy application. Has a slightly strong scent but I have yet to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t have a strong acetone scent.
Morgan M.
This nail polish remover is great! It’s a convenient size and works very effectively for removing regular polish! It’s super cheap and you can find it at target! I love the brand Up and Up because they always have good deals and reasonable prices!
Vanessa C.
Removes the nail polish very well. Takes a couple of strokes but it is very affordable and good priced usually sold at target. This is the only nail polish remover I use but for more money there is probably better nail polish removers out there .
Afton F.
I use this polish remover all the time. It’s very inexpensive and there’s usually a discount for it on the Cartwheel app. It removes the polish without drying out my nails and it strengthens them too. I will definitely be buying again.
Nicole K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I really like this nail polish remover. It takes the color off well and helps strengthen my nails. You don’t need much for it lasts awhile. The price is fantastic. Anyone can buy at target. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicki P.
I believe this is a target brand. If not that is where I purchase this. Great, cheap nail polish removal. I will always purchase this for when I need nail polish remover. Easy to get, and always in stock. Really enjoy this brand
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
I never felt like you need fancy nail polish remover; whatever gets the job done is best. This particular brand doesn’t hurt my sensitive nail beds and the price is such a steal! Would recommend it to those who can’t spend much.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
Target has some great products. This is probably a dollar less than name brand products but works just as great maybe even better. A little goes a long way, I haven't stopped using since I first purchased. Will be using forever!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?