BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It's greats. Takes off nail polish very easily and keeps my nails still strong. I recommend it for anyone buying nail polish remover for weak nails.
Elizabeth M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This gets the job done! It takes off multiple layers with ease. It even helped when I had acrylic nails! It lasts a long time if it's just one user.
Kimberly P.
Greenville, RI
Works great. Removes all of the nail polish in one try. Doesn't dry out my cuticle. The is the nail polish remover that I always look for when buying
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Used this probably a couple times. It's alright not the best. Still removed the nail polish but it takes somewhat a lot of the to remove the polish.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
I feel like this remover is very effective, but also treats my nails to a little TLC. Nowhere near as drying as 100% acetone is, which I appreciate.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
It does the work but it was not really easy to use. It took longer to take polish off. The price is fine and for the price you can find better ones.
Brittany F.
This is my go to nail polish remover! I have super thin nails and after using for so long I feel it does help them. It's cheap which is a plus also!
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
If you have weak nails and polish your nails often. This remover will help to strengthen your nails while you are taking the polish off. Good price.
Luz G.
Compton, CA
My nails had become weak. But after using this nail polish remover in wich not only it removes the nail polish but strengthen your nail its amazing.
Hayley H.
Sneads Ferry, NC
It does the job it's intended to do but it's not overly spectacular. I don't think it strengthens my nails any more than any other product I've used.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?