BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
This is standard remover, and works well. Gets all my polish off. Not sure if it really strengthens, but it can't hurt to use this variety.
sharon g.
Woodside, NY
it is a okay remover.but it really depend on teh persons nail.it is very easy to apply since it not very diferent from othw rnail rmeovers
Maddie P.
Works like any regular nail polish remover. Never had any issues. You don't even have to use much to get the nail polish off a single nail.
Paola B.
Love the scent, it very gentle, It leave like a body cream feeling at my nails and fingers, its not too harsh and it's a very great price.
Nicki S.
Saint Louis, MO
Easily removes nail polish. It does strengthen your nails. Doesn't have an over powering smell like other nail polish removers Great price
Cheryl B.
I'm pretty rough on my nails and like to paint them once a week. I prefer the strengthening formula to aid in the development of my nails.
Emmelyn D.
I like this product in a way that you compare it to the branded ones but in the same time give you the same benefits. And its also cheaper
Kelly C.
Concord, CA
I like to change my nail polish probably once a week. This one is nice because it removes all the nail polish without drying out my nails.
Gillian G.
I buy this nail Polish remover at Target and it works very well. It's very affordable too! Still has that stinky nail polish remover smell.
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
The Up&Up nail polish remover, the purple strengthening formula, removes polish nicely. It doesn't have a harsh scent and it dries quickly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?