BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Peyton R.
Lynchburg, VA
This nail polish remover is not the best. At the price, it does the job but it leaves my nails dry and brittle. It also leaves my fingers feeling sticky.
Cecelia C.
United States
Great polish remover, does what it's supposed to! Just make sure not to spill it on your coffee table, it will eat through the finish in lightning speed!
Jillian P.
Windham, NH
My go to nail polish remover. Not a harsh smell and is gentle on my fragile nails. I use often and a little goes a long way, plus it is very inexpensive
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing super special about this but its always the one that I buy. It's gets the job done, doesn't dry out my cuticles too much, and it's a good price.
Gabriella B.
Works well for the price. It's a little harsh, but what do you expect when you get an off-brand product. I buy it frequently and its pretty easy to use.
Daniela P.
Pasadena
Does what it needs to do! Removes all the nail polish up. Not sure about the strengthening properties. The good thing about it is that it is inexpensive.
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
This helps my nail polish come off with ease. It also helps make my nails feel stronger despite having been under a layer of paint. 110% Recommend.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stuff works great, does everything it needs to and is slightly cheaper than other brands. I don't think there's really a difference between brands.
Beth D.
This nail polish remover definitely does its job! The packaging is super nice and you can tell if you are running low because of then translucent bottle.
Lily K.
Seattle, WA
Works well and doesn't have the same acetone smell as other ones. has a scent that is easier to deal with. get's all the nail polish off the first time!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.