BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Miranda C.
Springfield , MO
Works great. I can't say if it is making my nails stronger than normal nail polish remover but it definitely gets all the polish off easily
Shelbi V.
This nail polish remover is just really strong really affordable and it gets the job done. I am a repeat user I've used it for many years.
Emily W.
This stuff gets the job done and is very inexpensive! It is the Target brand and works just as well as others I've tried. Would repurchase.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Sami L.
Green Bay, WI
This remover works extremely well to get all of your nail polish off. This is the first time I have used it and I'm happy with it already!
Jennifer G.
Stockton, CA
I started using this one because my nails had become brittle. This takes off my nail polish easily and with no damage nor leaving them dry.
Kiera E.
Chicago
actually works the price is cheap but  it does the job and its really fast to remove nail polish  use it with a cotton ball
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
Sage P.
Perfect. Takes off my nail polish no problem and dosnt dry out my fingers too much like others. Plus its a very great price. Well worth it!
Lisa C.
I suffer from weak nails so having a strengthening nail polish remover helps when I don't want to use the harshness of acetone on my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?