BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Paola B.
Love the scent, it very gentle, It leave like a body cream feeling at my nails and fingers, its not too harsh and it's a very great price.
Dians S.
Great product, its good to use. Its amazing, its easy to use. You will not regret it. Its from influenster, you will not regret it at all.
Alexis M.
Really strengthens nails saw a great deal of improvement especially after having acrylics. Brought my natural nail back stronger than ever.
Mariah G.
This poduct is great. It is a great price for the amount of product you get. It really takes off the nail polish without ruining your nail.
Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I don't know if it actually strengthens my nails but it does a really good job at taking off my polish, so I would recommend this product.
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
Emily W.
This stuff gets the job done and is very inexpensive! It is the Target brand and works just as well as others I've tried. Would repurchase.
Perla S.
Doesn't dry out my cuticles like other nail polish removers. Easily removes nail polish with out the struggle. Love the color and the price
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Sami L.
Green Bay, WI
This remover works extremely well to get all of your nail polish off. This is the first time I have used it and I'm happy with it already!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?