BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Removes nail polish great but it always leaves my nails and the skin around it dry. It doesn't damage my nails as bad as other nail polish removers I've used.
Cate H.
DeForest
Works well, takes off nail polish and nails feel good afterward. It can take some soaking to remove everything but no different than other removers I’ve used!
Tatiana H.
Tucson, AZ
I just love nail polish remover for everything! Target is my go to store so that's why I buy their products. I've never had an issue and it smells nice as well
Phoebe S.
Boca Raton, FL
It does the job. It doesn’t have an overwhelming smell. I have no idea if it actually does strengthen nails but I’ve been using this for years with no problem.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Highly recommend this product. It doesn't help that I absolutely love shopping at target but they also have great prices on items such as nail polish remover.
Dani C.
Maryland Heights, MO
Works very well, but you have to use a lot of cotton balls if you have a darker color of nail polish, and the color gets spread around the skin around the nail
Michelle M.
I find that the regular nail polish remover doesn’t work as well as pure acetone. However, it does leave my nails feeling less damaged than pure acetone does.
Lexi W.
Columbus
Up & up is always a affordable option that compares exactly to the real brand names. This nail polish does its job and I was truly satisfied with the quality!
Ada S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This nail polish remover is surprisingly really good. The price point is also great. It's easy to use with a low acetone odor. It also strengthens your nails.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Just fine. Does the job. I prefer the bottle type to any other format by using a cotton ball or a makeup wipe type thing. It’s easy to use and doesn’t dry out.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.