BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tashia W.
Plover, IA
I like this brand because it's alot cheaper and it works really well without having to keep wiping your mail off a bunch of time this one does it pretty fast.
Kat D.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It smells pleasant and is sensitive on my nails. I would definitely recommend. It is a very good value for the price.
Tori F.
Allendale, MI
My nails are fairly healthy to start with so I didn't really notice a difference if it strengthened my nails or not. But it got the nail polish off just fine.
shante w.
Tyler, TX
Works well like a remover should. No harsh smell and seems to be effective. Not 100% sure if my nails are strengthened from the product like advertised though
Amanda W.
Blythewood, SC
Always like a strengthening nail polish remover to keep my nails growing strong! Target is always my go-to for beauty products on a budget. This works so well.
Shontria C.
Greensboro, NC
This polish remover gets the job done!
I happen to use this by chance as it was stocked in our bathroom when we rented a townhouse for a bachelorette party.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
While it did a fine job of removing the nail polish, I don't believe it strengthened them. They felt just as dry/brittle as with other nail polish removers.
abby G.
South St Paul, MN
I really like this stuff. I use it because my nails get weak after nail polish use and I feel as though it does strengthen my nails. I purchased it at target
Kassandra S.
Murrieta, CA
Gets the job done without being too harsh on your nails. Great forgetting the the little bits of polish off. Doesn't work too well for glitter polish though.
Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.