BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sherie S.
Fullerton, CA
Works as it should. It Dries up my nails though. Otherwise, it removes the nail polish easily. That's what I want for a Nail polish remover.
Christina S.
San Jose, CA
This nail polish remover is amazing. It takes off all of my nail polish quick and easily and doesn't dry out my nails like other removers do.
Lisa Y.
Fairfield, CA
It does the job of removing my nail polish (even glitter!) which is great. Very effective product, inexpensive, and always in stock at target
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
This is a wonderful polish remover! I bought it at walmart. It gets the polish off really well. it definitely helps strenghten the nails too!
marina m.
Monroeville, PA
This remover quickly removes polish with out causing too much damage to the nail like others often do. Not strong enough for glitter polish.
Carmen C.
San Antonio, TX
For the brand that it is, it really gets the job done. It gets off even the tought of nail polish! Works like any other nail polish remover.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
This is a perfect nail polish remover because it makes taking off nail polish easy and it doesn't make your nails weak it makes them stronger
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Easily removed nail polish left on fingers and toes. Does not leave my nail beds looking dried out but instead gives them a soft, clean look.
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I have purchased expwnaive nail poilish remover in the past, but there is no need! 5the up & up brand is so inexpensive and works amazingly!
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Only nail polish remover I've used that keeps my nails strong and doesn't strip them. Highly recommend if you want to keep your nails strong!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?