BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Mary W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m not sure if this formula actually strengthens my nails but it doesn’t harm them either. It’s inexpensive and always in stock which is why I buy it.
Megan H.
Canal Winchester, OH
Always completed the job easily, I find that my nails are still strong after using this polish remover which definitely encouraged me to keep using it.
Beth A.
Jacksonville, FL
I've tried other products but I always come back to up & up. The smell is not overpowering and I don't have to use much product for it to be effective.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
Great price and the same as the Leading brand. Works great, have only used it a handful of times so can't say with certainty that it is strengthening.
Annaliese S.
Didn't like the overpowering scent of this nail polish remover but it the got job done! My nail polish was removed in 1 simple swipe with a cotton ball.
Kali Z.
Of all of the different nail polish removers I like this one the best because my nails are on the weaker side. This removes polishes nicely and gently!
Dina O.
Auburn, KS
This nail polish remover works well, the smell is not as assaulting as s others i have used in the past. I buy this brand because it is a good value.
Andrea Z.
Los Angeles
The nail polish remover took a while to actually take off the nail polish from my finger and you really had to scrub hard to get the nail polish off.
Jennifer M.
It gets the job done if you're not trying to use acetone on your nails. as for the strengthening I can't really comment as I don't frequently use it.
Celina R.
El Paso, TX
Does the job after a few tries, but the price is decent. I feel like it restores my nails while taking the nail polish off, but maybe that's just me.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?