BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maria S.
San Jose, CA
The up & up strengthening nail polish remover does remove nail polish but I'll say it's not the best. I have trouble removing my nail polish.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
This polish remover has a decent scent considering. It doesn't discolor my nails. The costs is always good. I would definitely use it again.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
Works well, removes even tough colors like red and black well. It definitely doesn't require extra scrubbing and it doesn't weaken my nails!
mireli h.
I personally love useing this nail remover and right now just useing this one cause its working miracles on my nails, making them strong too.
Faith R.
Indio, CA
This remover works very well I always use this remover all the time and it gets everything off my nails and i doesn't take a lot of products
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this all the time. It great for my nails and it takes the nail Polish right off fast and easy. My nails are always soft after using it.
Ramena A.
It takes you nail polish off so easily! It doesn't smell like regular nail polish remover which is great, and it doesn't leave my nails dry!
Em C.
Works just as well as brand name products for less! Would recommend for use on natural nails and not necessarily gel or cured nail polishes.
Darienne F.
Removes nail polish just fine. Leaves skin a little dry around the nail bed. Not strong enough for nail polishes that have a lot of glitter.
Jennifer M.
West Bloomfield, MI
It works great and removes my nail polish which is really all you can ask. I've used this brand many times and have never had any complaints.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?