BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jillian P.
Windham, NH
My go to nail polish remover. Not a harsh smell and is gentle on my fragile nails. I use often and a little goes a long way, plus it is very inexpensive
Nicole 👸.
Norwalk
This is a very good product works very easy to get the nail polish off doesn’t give off a strong scent and strengthen the nail while removing nail polish
Alexandra C.
Los angeles , CA
Love it! Does not smell crazy strong and actually works! My nails use to always break! Super paper thin !! And now they are stronger and I’m loving it !!
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Great product, I've never had an issue removing any kind of nail polish even the textured kind. It doesn't dry out the cuticle or surrounding nail area.
Jeesoo K.
This nail polish remover gets off my nail polish quickly. I don’t have to rub at my nails too much, and it’s more effective than the non-acetone version.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Who needs expensive nail polish remover? Not this girl, the cheap stuff definitely does the trick, removes it well and doesn't have too harsh of a smell!
Peyton R.
Lynchburg, VA
This nail polish remover is not the best. At the price, it does the job but it leaves my nails dry and brittle. It also leaves my fingers feeling sticky.
Janiece R.
This is the most affordable drug store brand nail polish remover. Gets the job done! You don't need to use a lot of it for it to work. Has a strong scent
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This isnt the best remover ive used but it is about par with most brands.
It is very cheap but can compete with more expensive brands. I have no qualms.
Lily K.
Seattle, WA
Works well and doesn't have the same acetone smell as other ones. has a scent that is easier to deal with. get's all the nail polish off the first time!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.