BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Armida S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This nail polish remover is great. It helps strengthens my nails after I remove old polish. I like the fact that the scent is not too strong.
Seher S.
Anaheim, CA
I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the other nail polish removers, but that may be because I don't wear nail polish often.
Maria S.
San Jose, CA
The up & up strengthening nail polish remover does remove nail polish but I'll say it's not the best. I have trouble removing my nail polish.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
This polish remover has a decent scent considering. It doesn't discolor my nails. The costs is always good. I would definitely use it again.
Carmen C.
San Antonio, TX
For the brand that it is, it really gets the job done. It gets off even the tought of nail polish! Works like any other nail polish remover.
Kelsey L.
Claymont, DE
Doesn't make my nails feel chalky after use. Removes old nail polish really easily, even if it's been on for a while. And it's a great price.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
Works well, removes even tough colors like red and black well. It definitely doesn't require extra scrubbing and it doesn't weaken my nails!
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
This product isn't anything exciting but it gets the job done. I would recommend this if you're just looking for a basic nail polish remover.
mireli h.
I personally love useing this nail remover and right now just useing this one cause its working miracles on my nails, making them strong too.
Faith R.
Indio, CA
This remover works very well I always use this remover all the time and it gets everything off my nails and i doesn't take a lot of products
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?