BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
Does the trick. I'm not too particular about my nails, but I would say that buying the strengthening remover makes my nails feel a little stronger over time.
Katie M.
Kingwood, TX
I really like this polish remover. It does a great job at getting the nail polish off. Even the nail polish with the sparkles in them that is hard to remove.
Shontria C.
Greensboro, NC
This polish remover gets the job done!
I happen to use this by chance as it was stocked in our bathroom when we rented a townhouse for a bachelorette party.
Ashley N.
Visalia, CA
Easy to use the smell not strong unlike other nail polish remover..easy to use since its light weight...cleans and takes off tough nail polish works wonders
whitney b.
This is my favorite mail polish remover. It removes the most difficult of polishes, but is still he toe on the nail bed. It really does strengthen the nail.
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
There are removers that completely take off the nail polish in a swipe and then there is this one where you have to really tug. Would totally not recommend!
Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
Savannah C.
Mansfield, TX
I like this nail polish remover buy it is not as strong as a pure acetone remover. I find myself having to use a lot of it to actually get my nail polish off
Kayla N.
california
This is a great value and works just as well as any other remover. I don’t have any cons for it. I’ll buy this every time! Easy to apply and works perfectly.
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
It takes the nail polish off great except of course if its gel then nothing will get that off. I use it with a cotton ball and it is a fantastic value.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.