BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
Love this nail polish remover. Great value. Works great at a low cost. Love that it is strengthening for the damage that having polish on can do.
Karishna N.
charlotte , NC
definitely not the best but it does get the job done . i don't really notice a difference in the strengthening . but for the price , it's good .
erin s.
I live this mail polish remover because it works just as well, if not better than name brand remover and it costs less than sally Hanson or orly.
kaylin F.
Northfield , MN
This remover takes polish off easily,-!: also doesn't damage my nails. It's not too harsh like other brands can be. It's the only remover I use!
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love this product because it's reasonably priced and works just as good as the other expensive name brands, I would highly recommend to others
Erica G.
Forest Park
This stuff is so cheap and works great. I usually go for store brand, generic nail polish removers and they work great. This one is my favorite.
Lillie K.
I really like this nail polish remover and it's cheap but still works well. I just use it with a cotton ball and it gets all my nail polish off.
jesslyn o.
Winter park, FL
One of my go to removers. It's relatively cheaply priced and works really good. I can't complain about it since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Kate O.
Oak Brook, IL
Amazing stuff! It removes my polish easily but it doesn't strip my nails making them weak. I was a chronic nail biter so that is important to me
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I love this nail Polish it remove or because it helps remove nail Polish really good And it's not that expensive any help strengthen your nails
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?