BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kinzie M.
Maryville, MO
After I use this my nails feel stronger than ever! They are clean and clear with no scratches, and I'm able to use nail polish directly after!
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I like target brand items and I love this product. Definitely strengthens and nourishes nails while doing a great job of removing nail polish.
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Doesn't burn and after using nails don't feel weak. Gets polish off very easily. Def one of the favorites for the price compared to name brand
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product after I am done with the color on my nails polish i let this soak on them for a little and they make my nails feel stronger
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Works just fine it can be a little messy but that is expected. Some colors will come off better than others but with enough scribing it works.
Elizabeth A.
fresno, CA
Favorite nail polish remover. I have my own convenient pump and this is my go to refill. I use this often and does a great job removing polish.
Mara L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smell is super strong but what do you expect from a nail polish remover lol . I only have to give a couple wipes and my nails are just like new
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
There is really nothing that special about this nail polis remover! It is really cheap and it does the job and the smell is not that offensive!
Jesalyn S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Gets the job done , great smell to it . I've had the bottle for a long time and still have a lot left. Would recommend to my family and friends
Maite R.
This is a cheaper alternative to other nail polish removers. It doesn't just remove nail polish but it is also helping the health of the nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?