BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Cassandra C.
Las Vegas, NV
Gets the job done, I don't neccessarily know if it's actually strengthen G my nails by using it. I always by strength ting but it doesn't really seem to make a difference.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
For a cheap nail polish remover.. this stuff works wonders! I've used this before after getting gel nails put on to take them back off, and it really helps. Definitely adds extra strength back to your nails!
Stephanie K.
Hamburg, NY
This nail polish remover works GREAT - just as good as the namebrands. I haven't used it enough to comment on the "strengthening", but it easily removes layers of polish.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Great nail polish remover. I've never had a problem with up and up remover. The only thing is that darker colors take longer to come off. Other than that, great product!
Emily K.
I bought this at Target and use it every time I need to remove polish. It does a good job and is very affordable. I would certainly recommend because it is a great value.
Kiera W.
Springfield, MA
The best and one of the cheapest removers I've ever used! I love how it's purple but of course the smell is strong. But does the job quicker than most expensive removers
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeping my nails strong is really important to me (especially after a gel manicure or something). This removed works great, is a great price, and does the job perfectly!
Stephanie O.
Monroe, NC
This nail polish is super cheap but does it's job. It removes the nail polish but this is no way a strengthening nail polish. In the end your nails are still so brittle.
Anna W.
Glendale, CA
Just came across this nail polish remover a few weeks ago! Never switching back! Quickly removes the nail polish and doesn't damage your nails as much as some others do!
Olga R.
Salem, OR
I love the brand up and up . I have a few of their products that I really enjoy. This nail polish is also strengthening which I really enjoy because my nails break easily
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.