BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff works really well and does exactly what it's supposed to. It smells very strong like most nail polish removers and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
This product did exactly what it said it was going to do. Removed my polish & strengthened my nails. If only they could make polish remover smell good..
lizett R.
Great nail polish remover . Easy to use and its not expensive at all very affordable to get at target and can use any time you don't want polish on nails
Anissa A.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff gets through even glitter polish!!!! The smell isn't too strong which is awesome! Doesn't leave a residue and gets all colors off very easily.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Very gentle nail polish remover but also powerful. Perfect combination for those who don't want to waste time and want to have the job done just alright!
Nicole 👸.
Norwalk
This is a very good product works very easy to get the nail polish off doesn’t give off a strong scent and strengthen the nail while removing nail polish
Tamarra C.
Leaves my nails in pretty good condition. It's not harsh at all and the smell isn't overwhelming. My nail beds seems moisturized when I'm done using it.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Works just as well as the more expense brands without paying too much for a Polish remover. Sometimes it removes my color quicker then other brands have!
Tabitha S.
Corona
Target has some game when it comes to beauty. It cheap, keeps my nails healthy and I'll keep buying it. Like it doesn't strip my nails leaving them dry.
Elizabeth R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Very fast removing. A great plus side to this polish remover is that is leaves your nails super shiny and strong, u like other brands that dry them out.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?