BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Amanda N.
Another one of my go to polish removers but for a fraction of the price of the name brand removers. Works just as well. Not harsh on the nails and gets the job done! Value friendly. Would buy again! Love Target brand!
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
Okay, I love target! So when there is a cheaper version such as targets UP and UP it’s always my first pick. Especially with essentials like this. I like this one specifically because it doesn’t dry my nails out too bad.
Brianna S.
goshen, NY
Takes off nail color like a dream. Been going back to this for so long as I love to paint my nails and change up the colors. It does dry out ur skin a bit but nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix. Love this product
Meredith B.
My all time favorite nail polish remover! I have flimsy nails, and the strengthening aspect is important to me. Up & Up is Target's brand, so I purchase it there. It's very easy to use-- I have purchased it many times.
Allison N.
Sometimes I don't like buying the "store brand" items from companies like up and up, but this product is no different than any of the other big names out there! I was a first time buyer but I would go back and buy it again! Love target and trust all of their products
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Made my nails truly feel stronger when I’d paint them daily and use this to remove daily! I love the way they didn’t break. Easy enough to use and take the polish off with out breaking your nails! I’d recommend to anyone
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I used to paint my nails almost everyday to match what I would wear the next day when I was in middle school. I used this nail polish remover and it did a great job. I would get it at target and it's very affordable
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Once again, Up & Up do amazing wonders without much price or commitment involved. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t stain or smell too bad, making it an easier decision than some more expensive and questionable ones.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav nail polish removers. Just a tab of this on a cotton round and it removes your nail polish with ease. Even the toughest glitter polish swipes off pretty easily! Plus you can’t beat the low price.
Nichole L.
Up and up is always my trusty target brand. Their stuff is adorable and efficient. It works just as well as every other brand out there. It is easy to use and you get your money’s worth. I always buy this remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.