BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

valeria c.
Not only is this cheap and affordable but it also manages to easily take off the leftover nail polish that has not come off. You can easily find it in any drug store nearby.
Stacy L.
This product actually does a lot for you in a small convenient package. I've actually purchased this product about 6 times, and yes it does seem like a few times but this product actually lasts you, especially for an affordable price!
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this stuff because it cheap and gets the job done. It stings a little bit, but it's not unbearable and let's face it beauty is pain. It's easy to use, i would recommend
Ashlee N.
This nail polish remover does the job. Definitely gets all nail polish off and leaves a nice clean canvas, but I didn't notice any difference in my nails as far as strength.
Esmeralda A.
It doesn't have that harsh smell of some nail polish removers. It removes my nail polish great and is pretty affordable compared to others usually the up & up products are pretty good. I just buy this nail polish remover from now on.
Rachel C.
West Lafayette, IN
It is okay. The scent is strong, but that's unavoidable with nail polish remover. I have to scrub a bit to get all my polish off. Overall, works as well as can be expected.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used this for years and it is so affordable for the use. This works the same as the pricier versions at beauty salons. The smell is not overwhelming, does not leave the nails discolored and the best part is it helps make removing glitter easy.
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
makes my nails feel strong after use, doesn't smell too bad and doesn't take too much of it to get your nail polish off. usually really cheap at target, you can't go wrong
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
For a cheap nail polish remover.. this stuff works wonders! I've used this before after getting gel nails put on to take them back off, and it really helps. Definitely adds extra strength back to your nails!
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeping my nails strong is really important to me (especially after a gel manicure or something). This removed works great, is a great price, and does the job perfectly!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.