BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Zoe N.
Whitehouse, TX
Removes my nail polish quickly and easily. It works great! It doesn't feel like it breaks down the top layer of my nails like some removers do.
Ilianette A.
I love using this product. It is one I can trust to do the job properly. Other brands don't work as well when it comes to removing nail polish.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Overall a good polish remover. My nails feel stronger after use, but I have fragile nails so they don't stay that way long. I would use again.
Felicia B.
Kankakee, IL
This product does the job. It helps remove polish with little effort. It does not have a harsh smell. It was affordable and is widly available.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I like target brand items and I love this product. Definitely strengthens and nourishes nails while doing a great job of removing nail polish.
Amy S.
Glen Rock, PA
Love using this nail polish remover on my nails, after wearing just regular polish. Makes them feel strong and ready to be bare for a few days.
Bethany E.
This is a great nail polish remover and cheaper than the name brand. Gets the job done, no complaints! I've been buying this remover for years.
Kinzie M.
Maryville, MO
After I use this my nails feel stronger than ever! They are clean and clear with no scratches, and I'm able to use nail polish directly after!
Natalie R.
I use this everytime I need to change my Polish. It's not to strong . It works great and the smell isn't to bad like other nail polish removers
Vivian S.
South Gate, CA
Works pretty well on lighter colored nail polishes but it takes a bit more on darker nail colors. Overall it works well and is decently priced.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?